My latest book for this year is coming soon!

For those of you who have been into my books for a few years, I have made a new book for you guys to share, and it's about to be published soon.

I have been making it for months now, and decided to have it posted either this month or on the next one (August), and if you would guess, yes, I made an another fanfiction story of a different franchise this time.

I can't tell you the details in here, just for private reasons (don't wanna spoil ya off, sorry), but I'll leave you some hints: it's based off of a movie from the 2000s, it featured my fictional persona as the main character, and it's a fantasy adventure story. Also, it doesn't have any chapter titles, unlike all my other stories.

And yes, just like what I did with the "DangerHawk" crossover story, I'll have it updated every few days. Pretty cool considering you like to read updated books.

It won't be that far for you to wait. I still have to work it out first, and it's taking much more time than what you think (pretty ironic, right?). So, I ask if you have to wait for a while before I released it.

If you want, then you have to check out my other books or stay tuned in this book and account announcements for future updates.

Thanks, and have a nice day, everyone!

That's it for now, stay tuned for more updates!