A Reminder to You Who Abuses Someone or Have Been Abused by Them

I wasn't supposed to say this myself.

But I've seen what was the truth behind all these people who had insulted someone or have been abused by someone on Wattpad.

What the abuser sees on a person was the thing that, in a case to one of my followers, she perceives the follower as a "homophobic" and a "racist" because her stories herself weren't showing any support to the LGBT community (as perceived by the follower's religion). The victim herself wasn't doing anything wrong to that person, just showing what she was good at and never had any interest to fight back or harm you in any way. She was being so honest and sincere to her own words. Not to mention, she had the same difficult problems as well.

I understand those concerns. You think that person wasn't giving you any wanted attention at all, yet he or she didn't do anything harmful to you. The thing is, you thought about it. The instinct of a person being like that to you makes you feel that the person herself wasn't giving you anything you want.

I mean, yeah, you support that. But look here, everyone must respect one another despite differences. Just because that person wasn't an LGBTQ+ supporter, doesn't mean they are like that. Have they abused you? In actual words? Have they told you you're useless? Nope. It's your own fear. Fear of being insulted. You said it yourself.

Look, I do support both sides for the sense of respect (and privacy). Obviously, you just wanted attention (as I had said). It's like trying to kiss your greatest celebrity idol without their permission. It's kinda insulting to them.

All I'm saying is, you should respect the person himself/herself on what he/she believed in, even if that wasn't okay or unbelieving to you. Show them some praise than being just so angry about that person. If you really can't help it, then maybe you should tell your problems to somebody, probably someone you trust, and/or stop using this app as a tool for your insults to the person you hate. You really don't want anyone reporting you for being that insulting.

You see, every action comes with a consequence, whatever the outcome will be. What you did is what you will get soon, good or bad.

To the victim: You did the right thing, and I know your majority of followers are unlike the bully and have respected you that way. You just have to ignore that, go on with what you love, and always remain happy.

To the abuser: I understand you, you have a problem with that person, but you should listen to the advice I said and maybe show some respect. You should try to apologise. That will do well.

I mean, I was being so respectful and just. One case I did, there was a person who wanted that person to play someone they loved, and I resolved it by giving her a few tips on how to make her own stories (and write a book) than to do what's not right. It did worked well, and that person was gone after that. She finally learned her lesson.

So that's all I can say about. I know I'm not supposed to say this one out. I'll say, I just wanted to apologise to the person I reported to for what I had said. I wasn't in the mood that time, stressed at school work. But I knew, I did what's right.

See you in my next update.