STORY SERIES: If US Presidents Played Among Us (Part 5)

Part Five: One Impostor Down

In MW and Jack's POV

MW had been doing almost all of her tasks, at least, with her last being to upload her data, but knew she has to investigate first to find out if John and Dubya's suspicions on Jack were right.

Walking across Storage, she heard the doors in Electrical closing fast, triggering her sense on something wrong.

MW (to herself): Okay, this isn't good, is it?

Rushing slowly to avoid being heard, she can hear both Jack and Old Hick inside the room, fighting against each other.

She then stood patiently and waited near the door, hearing Jack saying his words before killing his victim:

Jack (off-set, in an evil voice): Yes, and you're next!

Gunshot, and then a slam on the floor. MW knew Old Hick was dead, but have to know if she's right about her suspicions on him.

The doors then opened up, revealing Jack that's about to devour the victim in half, much to her own surprise.

MW (still shocked): ...what the heck…?

Jack, however, suddenly noticed someone was witnessing what he had done.

Jack (stunned): Oh crap… (to himself) Here we go again.

He then changed his form to that of an Impostor, showing his bloody teeth and horrifying appearance on MW's view.

That triggered the Pink player to run as fast as she could go, moving out of the hallway and into Storage.

As she ran, she noticed Jack was following her the same, attempting to shut down the doors in Storage so he could kill her, but holding his tablet while running made him a little slower.

MW then paced hard and jumped forward into the hallway just as the doors in Storage suddenly sealed shut.

With Storage already closed behind her, she felt relieved, knowing there are no vents in Storage, and so she proceeded to run on the path towards Cafeteria.

Jack, however, became disappointed that MW managed to escape from the sabotaged doors, trapping him inside with no other way out.

Jack (disgruntled): Darn it! Should have killed her right now! (comes up with an idea, pressing the sabotage buttons afterward) But hey, at least she's going to the emergency button… Not today, wonk!

He then shuts down the doors to Cafeteria, blocking MW from going in.

She then felt upset. With the Impostor trailing on her, she has to hurry and avoid death, banging on the doors to gain some attention.

MW (bangs at the doors, yelling): Somebody help! Impostor coming! Please!

Ronnie and Bill, who were in Cafeteria when the sabotages happened, heard her cries and went to where she already was.

Ronnie (to MW, sincere): What's going on, my dear?

Bill (adding in): Yeah, what's bothering you, MW?

MW (shouting behind the door): Do I have to tell you? Dubya was right! John was right! Jack's an Impostor!

Ronnie (surprised at the news): Really?