VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL: What Unikitty Told Me That Valentine's Day

(Note to Reader:

I have been into emotional struggles lately, and have no strength to make a new story to share with you, but I do came up with a short story instead to fill up that space for you guys.

I apologize for this inconvenience, because I literally don't have that much time, but don't worry. At least I have something to share now.

Also, Happy Valentine's Day, bud.)

***

"Okay, Kitz, you called me, so what is it? Anything?"

Well, folks, I have been into my own flying house at that time, struggling with feelings that I can't say out loud to you guys, and all that minded rainbow furniture and decor around me didn't seem to mind with all those emotions I have now.

I mean, me, a travelling fanfiction magician with a magic pencil as a weapon and a tool, has been here for a full several hours, wandering around the skies with nowhere to go and nothing to do at that point. Yep, very unsettling indeed.

But that call from my friend Unikitty cheered me up a little. I hadn't picked up any calls lately since my last visit to the My Little Pony universe, busy with the ponies out there and their little problems they faced in terms of friendship, whatever.

But hey, let's cut that to the call. On Valentine's, for crying out loud.

"Sorry I called you, MW, but I really do have to, and I know you hadn't called us for so long," she spoke through the loudspeaker. "What's the point of going to other dimensions for this?"

"Hey, I was looking for inspiration for my next story, so who gives? I'm always busy."

"Maybe you're not," she said.

Kinda true. All that dimensional traveling had exhausted me, not because to what I had said to her about looking for new ideas for my next projects, but also to clear my sadness away since the time I was being left alone to live by myself.

"Hey, cut it, Kitz, and why the heck you called me on Valentine's? Aren't you supposed to be the cupid that helps spread love around everyone in your place?"

"I kinda did, only it was already over."

"How come?"

"I... I... kinda have... uh, uh... like a, uhh, uhhhh..."

Nervous, I would say. If I was a genius, which I am, I can tell that she has something inside her mind that makes her too nervous to say about it.

"Kitz, I can't call you more if you keep being nervous like that."

"Sorry, sorry," she apologized. That's a close call to me. "I kinda have a problem lately. Someone has sent me letters..."

"Love letters?"

"Uh, no, no, not that..." She can't help herself on the call. "Uh, maybe...? Fine, it is! Somebody has sent me love letters!"

"What about it?"

"I kinda felt nervous. I mean, nobody has sent me these letters before..." She then stopped to breathe. "All those letters are addressed to me in a kind-of flirty writing... Good thing I got one in my paw right now."

I then heard sounds of paper being held by a cat's paw from a cat that's more of a unicorn and a cat hybrid that became the princess of happiness around the LEGO universe.

"Here's what's on the front of the envelope: ‘To my secret admirer named Unikitty Sparkles, the Princess of Fun and Joy.’ That's over-exaggeration! Nobody sends me messages like that! It's informal!"