Why You Should Consider Reading My Newest Original Story

Ever heard of "Heroes of My Universe: United"?

If you hadn't, or may have seen it in some way or another, then you're lucky. That's what the chapter was for.

You see, we all came to read stories, right? Some of us may go and read cringy fanfic and romance books around this website (or app) to amuse themselves, and it seems no one wanted to read an original story, thinking it will all just be bullcrap.

Okay, no offense on this. But why this chapter, you ask?

I'll tell you why. Since early September, just as the book was published, only one of my followers has read my book: NerdyUnicorns101. She was my Wattpad friend (so far) and have been reading most of my fanfics and other books that she praised me for my writing and other things. As of this day (Oct 21, 2021), she was on Chapter 12 and still going.

Let me just tell you some things to consider why you should read my book.

1) What is the story all about?

"Heroes of My Universe" was about two Asian-American children who suddenly discovered a magical adventure that they themselves never expected to have on an ordinary day.

Sandra Lee, the main character, was just your ordinary genius girl that you see in school, and being a nerd and an Asian was that difficult to get used with the crowd, until she meets up with a South Korean exchange student and a normal genius named Ken.

It was all fun and stuff for the two best friends until an unexpected semester break arrives, and Sandra was tasked to make a story for their English project. Excited because she's a learned storyteller, she began working on it, until a freak lightning strucked her computer she used to work on her story.

Little did she and Ken know that their lives suddenly went upside down when the characters she created were coming to life. From a known movie character, a British trickster, a secret agent and a known Olympic mascot, they all came in and went to convince them into a mission and if they're the ones they needed. At least they all agree to let them in...

What's even more unexpected was of a news saying of a criminal organization from 200 years in the future, and was in space to go and invade Earth to destroy everyone in it. The only group that will stop them from their evil plans will be Sandra's team of Fictional Heroes.

You will learn more of their adventures later on.

2) Are there anything that will interest me to read your book?

Of course! Here's what it has:

- it has artworks of the beloved characters, so you don't have to imagine what they look like.
- it's an adventure story, with a bit of fanfiction and science fiction. I mean, it's a space adventure, right?
- relatable characters and scenes.
- a good plot. I'm good at making plots.
- a fancy book cover.

That's all I got now. I'll add more when I have time.

3) Is there a theme to the story?

Maybe. You see, the book itself reflects on average Asian-American children (which seemed to act more American as the others) and of the things they can use their imagination for. It reflects of a child's perspective of the world it lived on, fictional or not, and of the use of creativity and intelligence to solve difficult problems.

Also, it reflects on the diversity of cultures we have on Earth, stereotypical or not, that shows that our own planet is unique and just as "odd" as it usually was. The main cast and the Fictional Heroes were from different countries and they each brought in some of their culture with them (if they had it).

If the children has something to use against the aliens they met, it'll be how unique Earth and its people were. Really.

4) Okay, that sounds interesting. How do I find your book?

That's easy. Go to my Wattpad account and look for it. Or go to the search bar and type the title.

Or maybe find a story with a cover like this:

(That's my original artwork, by the way.)

Or you can click the link in the comment bubble right there -->

***
So, you finally want to see it? Then go and read it now!

I'll be happy to see your reactions once you get there.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Stay tuned, more updates are coming soon!