(ONESHOT) Misty's Embarrassing Confessions, and A Story Behind It All

Just for fun, folks, and after a full day on Wattpad browsing for something new this 2022, I made another oneshot just for you.

It's kinda random this time, and it's more of a mystery story, for as you were reading this, you have to figure out what exactly was Misty and the narrator talking about and why did she admitted such a confession to her friends. Besides, I'll never tell you the answer anyway, as it's all part of the mystery, and if you did figured it out, keep that to yourself, okay?

So, here you go. Hope you like the story.

***

"No, no, no, no, no... That's not happening, that's not... What am I doing right now...!? Ughhh! No, no more! Damn it!"

It was all just a super lazy Saturday anyway, and I was busy outside in my own backyard, setting up my small party of three with the leftover sliced chocolate cake from the grocery store yesterday, yep, and some cans of Fanta when those screams, that of my pal Misty, were yakking out from my bathroom upstairs.

Well, it's more of a fun day than a lazy one, since I'm super bored as heck out of my life from my usual times that I invited Pauline and Misty over to a hangout, and somehow had just done a quick dollar store run to get more snacks that's a block away from my small house complex that my dad owns, and return home to realize Misty had gone out for a potty wizzle.

As I settled down the snacks on the kitchen counter and look at that social media savvy Pauline on the outside table near the fence through the window, I knew Misty wasn't into her senses again, as I would say, might have some sort of into her fanatic involvement and the embarrassment she gets after, again.

All because of Wattpad.

Duh, she's been using it for months now. Kinda into the thing before about One Direction and Harry Styles or something, and Justin Bieber before that, and all that celebrity fanfic stuff she read on that same app. Come on. Teens and romantic fanfictions. All the new normal, since Covid swiped the world with a scythe on the back.

At least we're all masked and vaccinated.

And now, whatever she's dealing with was just so embarrassing in my opinion. Why the heck would a 17 year old teen from two blocks away shout such yakkity in MY bathroom?

I have enough. I went upstairs and saw her, as I went into the bathroom, saw the what-are-you-doing-with-the-phone-while-sitting-on-the-toilet scene.

"Yo! Little privacy?" Misty shouted.

"You cobweb, for the sake of me not saying curses on you, how dare you used my bathroom without asking me?"

"I have to go, okay?" she told me in a (I'm not so happy with you) look. "Sarah, please, just leave me alone."

"And risk having hemorrhoids on your butt for sitting there for too long on your phone?"

(Got that from Facebook: spending more than 15 minutes on your seater will get that red burning bumps up the dumper, says the doctors.)

"Fine, I'll flush," she later gave in. "Jeez."

Perfect. A girl who follows the rules. I smiled as she flushed her waste away to the sewer and walked out of the nice tan carpet that Mom brought two years ago from Amazon.

We both went downstairs.

I then looked at her, like I knew she was as crazy as crap at her yakking earlier.

"Sarah? Hey, sis, what... Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked, looking at me.

I just crossed my arms. Still staring.