MW, as a LEGO 2 Character (and the Explanation Behind the OC Herself)

Wonder what will feel like if you're inside your own favorite show or movie?

That's what I drew this one for.

Here's a story about this one:

So it was once made for my RXQ Emergence sequel "RXQ Retaliation", which was still under working status, sorry if I hadn't released it, and MW here was actually a self-insert character who will lead the superhero Emmet into the truth behind the attacks in his city by the villainess Z (sorry, can't tell you the real name) and the reason why the other worlds he visited exist.

As you can see, MW is a magical character (who was responsible for the events happening in RXQ Emergence [see "Bonus Chapter 2: I Did This Because I Loved That Movie"] and the one who made Emmet a superhero) who had a magical pencil that can create and draw bricks and minifigures out of nowhere. She's going to be portrayed as some sort of "Vitruvius" type of wise one that will light the path to freedom.

If you can guess, the nickname "Missy Writer" and the character itself really comes from RXQ Emergence. Which is the reason why she's named like that, proclaimed as an original character.

And to top it all off, the designs and color scheme of the character itself reflects her love of the movie and rainbows. You wonder why MW's vest was orange and blue on alternating sides? It's to show that Emmet and Rex were the same person, two colors under one vest. Also, it's to show the favorite characters of the movie itself.

The Unikitty headphones reflect her love of music, and to add a touch of cuteness in it.

Why a mini-doll? That's how she would look like when being involved. Of course, it's kinda ugly to see her in a minifigure version.

And why does she owned a pencil? She was both a writer and an artist, both needing pencils to create the ideas needed for each of them in a story. Super convenient, and why it's so long is that she loves to carry it like a thin staff, like the one Vitruvius used in the first Lego Movie.

That's all, and I hope you understand the meaning behind the character herself.

More updates coming soon; stay tuned.