Chapter 21--Do Not Show Affection

Start from the beginning

He was interested in this movie that was blown up to mythical heights, so he clicked on it and watched it slowly.

The viewing experience of less than three hours gave Xie Yu an understanding of Simon Star, a spaceship energy mining star.

On this star, blood-stained workers rioted, leading to a series of sordid incidents in which local managers colluded with large energy companies.

Behind the theft and corruption, the lives of tens of thousands of miners were buried.

This film was based on gathered materials of local events, and involved the work of parties behind the scenes.

It was indeed as film critics said, the film had the rigor of a documentary, while taking into account the ups and downs found in a feature film.

Most of the scenes were plain and restrained, but there was always a shot with a very artistic effect at the most critical nodes.

In this way, the director used one percent of his lyricism to highlight the emotions encompassing the whole film and aroused everyone's reflection.

He was deeply attracted by the style and message of this work, and felt that Shen Qi's shooting techniques had a profound, contradictory, and aesthetic flare that could not be ignored.

He had been in the industry for many years, and had seen countless directors with unique styles, but in terms of the impact given to him by their works, they really couldn't compare to Shen Qi.

After he finished watching it the first time through, his remaining drowsiness disappeared.

He was excited but still unsatisfied, so he pulled back, focused on a few scene selections and savored them slowly, exploring the true meaning of the director through his lens.

Xie Yu contemplated and dwelled on the film until the sky turned light, and even when he heard a noise from the living room, Xie Yu was still reluctant to pause the film.

Xie Chan had left her room only to find that there was no one in the living room.

She thought her brother was still sleeping, so she didn't plan to bother him.

As soon as she poured herself a glass of juice, she saw Xie Yu floating out of his bedroom with messy hair, exhausted but excited at the same time.

"Brother..." Xie Chan was surprised. It was obviously the first time she had seen her brother like this.

"Xiao Chan, brother will make you breakfast," Xie Yu said in a daze, and before he even finished speaking, he flashed into the kitchen. (TL: Xiao, meaning little, is used with a person's name to address someone in a younger generation)

In the pantry where he was grabbing ingredients, he was still thinking about the story captured in the movie.

Fortunately, his culinary skills were still online, and the taste of the breakfast produced by Xie Yu still conquered Xie Chan.

Xie Chan ate a lot, and when she looked up, she saw Xie Yu put his bowl and chopsticks aside while watching something seriously with his light brain.

"Brother, don't you want to eat any more?" Xie Chan frowned slightly.

Xie Yu raised his eyes and nodded in response, "Eat, I'll eat... Oh, by the way, have you watched the latest film, <Simon's Star No. 10 Mine>?"

"..." Xie Chan was taken aback for a moment, and then answered, "No, I haven't been in the mood to watch anything these days."

As soon as Xie Yu heard that his sister hadn't watched it, he became excited.

He held up his light screen and wanted to tell her the plot of the film, which was very interesting for discussion.