🦋Frank X Reader✒️

Requested by:  BurnBoiBonZ

Category:

• fluff

Enjoy!

You were in your backyard as you read a sappy love story. Love stories and love in general had always intrigued you.
Hearing about people being in love made you so excited.

It made you excited for when you fell in love. Anyways, as you read the sun shone on you and the backyard. It made it a wee bit hard to read due to making the pages bright but you managed.

As you read something caught your eye. You lifted your head up to see a butterfly. You held out your hand for it curious if it would land. Instead it landed on your nose, making you go cross eyed just to look at it.

".....well hi there. Why are you on my nose?" You cooed softly.
Just as you were about to continue speaking to the butterfly you heard a few grunts and the sound of someone stumbling.

After a minute the person emerged from your bushes. (Don't worry they're not rose bushes this time lol)

The person was Frank! "Frank? What are you doing here?" You looked at him with a smile upon your face. Frank looked up after dusting himself off to see you.

"Oh hi Y/n, sorry to interrupt you from reading but I came here because....of a butterfly."Frank stopped mid sentence when he saw the butterfly of your face.

You looked at it once again.
"Would it happen to be this one?" You said pointing to it.
Frank nodded. "Mhm"

"......you're not gonna hit me with that net right?"
Frank didn't rely.
"...RIGHT?"
Frank walked up to you slowly.
"Frank don't you dare."

"I'm sorry but I gotta catch this butterfly." You shake your head. "You've got a bajillion in your house!"
"Shhhh, don't scare the butterfly away."

You sat there slightly irritated and worried. Suddenly the butterfly flew off your nose and into the air. To this you breathed a sigh of relief.

"Phew" Frank immediately went into action and chased the butterfly. You giggled at him chasing the butterfly. He looked so silly.

"Do you want some help?" Frank shook his head. "Suit yourself." You shrugged before going back to reading.
You only got a minute of peace before it was interrupted by Frank swatting near you.

"Ahh!" You yelled. "Frank what the heck!" Frank looked distracted but also regretful.
"Sorry but I've gotta catch this butterfly!"

You groaned at his actions. You closed your book and sat up before walking toward the butterfly. You held out your hand before it landed onto it.

Frank grumbled under his breath. You carefully walked towards Frank, still holding your hand out to him.
"Here, you can catch it now."

Frank took out a small container before getting the butterfly inside it. "Thank you Y/n." You nodded.

"Yeah, you're welcome."
"I'll see you later!" Frank then left. You waved to him before going back to your book. You realized that you forgot to tab your page. "Dang it!"

[the end]

Hey! It's been a bit! Sorry for not updating as frequently. There's still quite a few one shots in this book I need to get out. 15 to be exact. I just haven't gotten to them due to procrastination and also no motivation.

Anyways I'll see you in the next one!

-Glass