🦋Frank x Reader✒️

Requested by: Frozinha3245

Story stuff:

•fluff

Enjoy!

No one's pov:

You were currently at Frank's house because he invited you.
Gasp. I know, Frank? Inviting someone over? Anyways.

You of course accepted and joined him in his house.
You two decided you would have tea before going butterfly catching.

"Would you like sugar with your tea y/n?" Frank asked.

"Sure, I'll take two cubes." You smiled. Frank grunted in return. You sat at his small dining room table.

You tapped your hands on your legs while waiting for your tea to be finished. Once the tea was finished Frank gave you yours.

"Thanks Frank." You smiled.
"Mhm." You blew on your tea to try to cool it off and then you sipped some. It tasted perfect.

"This tea is good, thanks again." Frank nodded in response before drinking his own tea.

After you both finished your tea
You went outside. Frank grabbed a net and grabbed one for you too.

You two went into his backyard and the butterfly catching had begun.

Frank was attempting to catch what a butterfly he already had but it was still fun.
You just stood awkwardly back as you were afraid of butterflies. (Literally me)

"So what kind of butterfly is this one?" You asked Frank.
"It's a Zebra Longwing"
Frank replied.

The butterfly fluttered all around the backyard and every time it got near you, you stiffened. Frank was too busy trying to catch the butterfly to notice.

While standing there awkwardly you found a monarch so you decided to try to catch it. Maybe get over your fear.

You swung the net a couple of times and you eventually caught it. "Phew" you calmed down. The butterfly at some point got dangerously close.

"Hey Frank what do I do now?"
You called out. You turned and suddenly you were face to face with the butterfly that Frank was trying to catch.

It fluttered around your head for a moment and then you screamed. "AIIIIIIIIEEE!!!!"
You immediately ran to Frank.

"Frank help! The butterflies trying to kill me!"
You held on tightly to his arm.
"Y/n it's a butterfly, it can't hurt you. Are you afraid of butterflies?"

You shakily nodded. Frank scoffed. "You? Y/n  l/n, are afraid of butterflies?"
Frank said with a smug smile.

"Y-yes"  you replied.
"Hah, y/n you should have told me. I would've chosen a different activity if I found out you were afraid of butterflies."
Frank smiled.

"I just..didn't want you to think I was lame." You looked away.
"You're so silly y/n. Here."
Frank walked towards the butterfly.

You still held onto him. "Frank what are you doing?" You asked nervously. "Just relax."
Frank replied.

He held out his hand for the butterfly and it landed on it.
Frank brought it closer to your face. "It's okay y/n it's a butterfly. It can't hurt you."
Frank said in a soft voice.

"Here." Frank pulled your hand off of him and held it out for the butterfly. If it weren't for Frank holding onto you, your soul would've left your body.

The butterfly gently fluttered onto your hand. "See? It's alright." You felt the little legs of the butterfly on your hand.
It tickled but also felt weird.

"Okaynowtakeitoffplease."
You said rushing your words.
You didn't want to freak out and have the butterfly do something.

"Alright alright." Frank got the butterfly back onto his hand.
"Did you know that there's almost 20,000 species of butterfly?" Frank asked still using a soft tone.

"No" you replied. "I plan on catching one of every butterfly at some point. If I reach that accomplishment I'll be satisfied."

"That's a big Goal."
"I know but it's totally possible and I think it's worth a shot. Do you think you'd help me with that?" Frank asked making eye contact with you.

You blushed but nodded.
"Yeah, I'll help you."
"Thanks y/n, now let's go inside and find a different activity for you."

"Okay" you nodded. Frank let the butterfly go and you let the one that was in your net out as well.

"Now what do you say we do a puzzle?" Frank asked.
"Sure I'm down."
You replied finally smiling.

"Alight then." Frank nodded.
You two went inside.

{end}

HeLlO! Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This chapter was ironic because I myself am terrified of butterflies. And before you judge me I had a bad experience okay!

(It just landed on me and I didn't like it) anyways! I'll see you in the next chapter!

-Glass