🦴Barnaby skit🦴

Inspired by this wonderful persons comment on one of the chapters

Enjoy! 💀

Enjoy! 💀

Barnaby was outside the store waiting for you to get done with shopping. However he was beginning to worry.
"What's taking them so long?
Come back already. I miss them."

Barnaby worried and began whining. "Awwwoooooooo! *whine*"

Meanwhile you were talking to Howdy. "Oh my fracking god, I'm sorry Howdy we'll have to continue this conversation another time.

"That's alright, wouldn't want your boyfriend whining all day now would we?" Howdy smirks at you. "No we wouldn't" you groan.

You leave the store to see Barnaby barking and whining.
"Barnaby no! Stop that!" You command. However Barnaby continues whining and barking.

Meanwhile many of the neighbors who were out were staring and giggling at you two.
"Barnaby cmon the neighbors are staring." You groaned. 'God this is embarrassing.'

Barnaby whined. "Fine! You can have a treat when we get home okay?" Barnaby smiled and ran around you in circles.
You smiled at this.

"You really are a dog." you shook your head. Barnaby stood up and licked your cheek. "I know!" Barnaby smiled. "Gross" you two held hands as you walked home.

"They really are adorable." Commented Julie to Poppy. "Indeed"

-Glass