🦴Barnaby x Reader✒️

Requested by: no one

Story category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

No one's pov:

You were at your boyfriend Barnaby's house. Why? I don't know man? He's your boyfriend, you're supposed to hang out. Anyways...

You were on the couch with Barnaby. He was laying on his back with you on top of him.
You were playing with his floppy ears.

Barnaby was smiling at this.
You'd always do silly things like this. Wether it be playing with his ears, squishing his belly or kissing his nose.

You two didn't show nearly as much affection when out in the neighborhood. Everyone already knew you two were together but it was still a little awkward to show affection in public.

At least to you two. You snuggled against Barnaby's chest while continuing to play with his ears. Barnaby held his arms around your waist.

"I love you y/n" Barnaby spoke.
Barnaby was able to make out a muffled "I love you too Barnaby" from you.
You lifted your head up and gently kissed him.

Barnaby kissed back. It wasn't anything spicy just a sweet little kiss. You then placed a kiss on his nose. Barnaby blushed with a goofy smile.

You snickered at this and laid your head back down on Barnaby's chest. You wrapped your arms around his neck and Barnaby held you tighter in his grasp.

A gentle grip to stop you from slipping away from him. Soon you two fell asleep and the both of you slept the day away with Barnaby gently snoring, keeping you wrapped in sleeps grasp.

{end}

Hi again. I know this one was short but I didn't really have much idea in my head I just knew wanted you to play with his ears.
Anyways I'll see you in the next one.

-Glass