🐛Howdy x Reader✒️

Requested by: HelloKitty_Machete

Story category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

"Cmon hurry!" You pulled on Howdy's sleeve. "Hang on! I just need to punch out!" Howdy smiled as you continued to try to pull him to no avail.

Howdy then punched out before allowing you to pull him outside. You and him went to the little clearing you two had previously been when you two danced together.

Luckily it was the perfect spot for stargazing! "Oh wow, you already have stuff set up?" You nodded. "Yup! I wanted this date to be perfect." You smiled.
"Y/n, all of our dates are perfect~"

"I know I know! You always say that but I still need it to be perfect." You sat Howdy down.
"You're perfect." Howdy scoffs.
You nod. "I know you tell me that all the time." You say with a grin.

You lay in Howdy's arms as you stare into the night sky. "So many stars." Your grin grew wider. "Ohh I think that one's the Little Dipper." Howdy pointed.

You follow his hand. "Oh what do you know it is." You smile.
"You know, all these stars remind me of you." You shift in Howdy's arms to face him.

"Really? How so?" Howdy asks.
"Because, you shine bright like them." Howdy blushes. "Awww, you're so corny." Howdy boops your nose. You giggle at this. "I know but being corny is fun." You smile.

"Indeed it is" Howdy agrees. "Yeah, corny like that one time you asked me to dance. "Well excuuuuse me princess but I was just trying to have fun." Howdy jokingly acts offended.

You giggle once more. you snuggle closer to Howdy. "Cold?" Howdy asks, wrapping his arms around your frame.
"Nah, I just wanna be close to you."

"Alright" you place a hand on Howdy's cheek, he leans into your touch. "I love you."
"I love you too y/n."

{end}

Awwww you and Howdy are so cute. Also I haven't gone stargazing before but I do plan too at some point. I think the only constellation I've ever seen is the Little Dipper and that's it. Anyways I'll see ya in the next one!

-Glass