🦋Frank x Reader✒️

Requested by: Alec2is4my6name8

Category:

•autism

Enjoy!

Frank's pov:

A new neighbor moved in a couple of days ago. Everyone's been so kind to them and has met them except me. I don't hate the new neighbor I'm just not every social.

And to be honest I feel a little embarrassed around them, but I don't know why. Anyways I figured that I've done enough hiding and that I should introduce myself to them. As Wally says; "it's the neighborly thing to do."

And also I think if I don't the new neighbors going to think I dislike them, which I don't. I patted my vest in place and left my home.

Thank goodness the walk to the new neighbors house was a little far as they lived in between Barnaby and Poppy.
I'll be honest, on my way there I felt a little nervous.
But why?

I eventually made it to their doorstep and knocked on the door. "Just a second!" I heard someone call on the other side.
I heard some random noises and then the sound of rushed footsteps.

They opened the door and I immediately knew why I felt embarrassed. Because they were so damn pretty! "Oh a new neighbor! Well, I'm the new neighbor but I'm meeting a neighbor I haven't seen before so you're new to me!....I'll stop talking."

I smiled at them talking so profusely. "It's alright there's no need to worry. I'm Frank, who might you be?" I held out my hand for a handshake. "Y/n" they smiled.

It seemed like they were avoiding eye contact with me. I took note and carried on. "Is it alright if I come in?" I asked. "Sure!" The neighbor who's name I now know is y/n, held the door open for me to come in.

I entered and looked around while they closed the door. "You have a very nice home." I spoke. "Huh? Oh it's not much, it's mostly just a bunch of boxes and some furniture at the moment, nothing too special."
They replied.

"Well I'm sure with a little help you could get this place mostly looking like a home. Would it be alright if I helped you?" Y/n paused as if they were thinking. While doing so they tapped their foot to he floor. "Hmmmmm, okay! It would be nice to have some help around here. But before we start I wanna make sure, are you sure you wanna help me?" They asked.

I nodded. "Yes, after all Wally would say; "it's the neighborly thing to do." I said imitating Wally's usual movements. "Okay!" Y/n smiled. And so for the rest of my time at y/n's home, I helped them set up most of the stuff in their home.

After quite a bit of time we were mostly finished. Now there was just a few things to set up like decorations. We laid on the newly set up couch and sighed. "Phew, finally finished." Y/n sighed dramatically.

"Well at least for now." I said smirking. We laid there for a bit neither of us saying anything. That was until y/n spoke. "Hey Frank are you married by chance, or have a boyfriend?" I jolted up out of shock. "W-what do you mean? How did you know I was-"

"It's kinda obvious if I'm being honest." Y/n replied shrugging.
"I didn't think it was that obvious. And anyways why do you want to know if I'm in a relationship or not?"

Y/n looked to the side. "No reason just curious." Y/n stated. "Well if you must know I'm not in a relationship at the moment." As soon as I said that y/n's eyes seemed to light up a little.

"Now that I've answered that I've got a question for you." Y/n sat up and looked in my direction. "Okay shoot." They said making a finger gun.
"Are you gay?" I asked emphasizing the word you.

Y/n looked away. "Maybe, why are you trying to ask me on a date?" They smirked. I blushed but replied; "maybe if you gave me the chance." I saw y/n's face turn a bright red after I said that, and possibly steam coming from their head too.

"I-I didn't-you're...." Y/n stayed  silent and simply looked away. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, I wasn't being completely serious if that makes you feel better." I said trying to make the situation less awkward.

Y/n immediately turned to me. "N-no I mean, I would totally go out with you I just- wasn't expecting you to say that." Y-n's face turned redder somehow and this time I could clearly see steam coming from their head.

Now it was my turn to be red. "O-okay." I answered. "W-when should we go o-out?" I stuttered out. Y/n's face slowly went back to normal but turned a light shade of pink. "I-I'm free on Friday, what about you?" They asked.

"Yep I'm free, what time should we meet and where do you wanna meet?" I asked.
I'd like to have the date at my house if that's alright. 6 or 7 would be a good time for me."
They spoke.

"That's fine. S-so I'll see you around?" I asked. Y/n nodded. "Mhm" I then left their home and as I was only a few feet away from my their home they opened the door and yelled; "see you on date night!"

I waved back to them and smiled as they closed the door.
I blushed thinking about the date and how they yelled it.
"So you've got a date with the new neighbor? Smooth." Spoke Barnaby. "Oh shut up."
I rolled my eyes.

Meanwhile with y/n:

"AAHHHH I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT HAHAHA!!" Y/n squealed.  "EEEEEEE I CANT WAIT!!!" Y/n leaped with joy.

[end]

I loved this one it was so cute!
I might make a part 2 to this but that's only if y'all want it.
Anyways I'll see you in the next one!

-Glass