🐛Howdy x Reader✒️

Requested by: yassifyedfrogs

Categories:

•angst
•fluff

(Quick note before we start. If you or anyone is having issues with your body just remember you're beautiful. Maybe not to yourself but someone out there thinks so. :) )

Enjoy!

You stared in the bathroom mirror at yourself. You were nitpicking things about yourself.

You didn't like your body. You felt gross in it a lot of the time.
You sighed. You poked and prodded at your skin.

You looked at your body from all over, spotting the imperfections. You hated it.
'Why can't I just be good looking?'

The longer you stared at yourself the more imperfections you saw. To you, you weren't good enough. You weren't pretty or good looking enough.

You weren't any of the positive things people say about their body's.

Though someone thought otherwise. 'They've been in there for awhile.' Howdy began to worry. You'd been in the bathroom for quite a bit.

Howdy got up and knocked on the door. "Hey y/n? You good in there?" Howdy then heard quiet sobbing.

Howdy rattled the door knob and asked you to open it. You obliged but continued to cry.
"Y/n what's wrong?"

"I...I don't like my body. I don't like how I look." "What are you talking about? You're beautiful."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." Howdy shook his head. "No. I'm serious. Don't you dare think your ugly.
I won't allow it. You're body is fine the way it is, you don't need to look a certain way."

"I love you just the way you are. Don't feel ashamed of your body y/n, please." Howdy made you look at him. "You're beautiful to me y/n. Okay?"

You nodded. Howdy wrapped his arms around you. He began humming. As he did this he cradled you in his arms.

You quietly sobbed into his chest letting it all out. Howdy just continued to cradle you.

Eventually after crying for a bit your eyes felt heavy and you fell asleep. Howdy looked down at you.

Howdy kissed your head. "You're beautiful y/n."

{end}

Hi, I hope you liked this chapter. I gonna be honest this was a little hard to write which was why it was a little shorter than usual. The only reason why it was hard is because I actually feel pretty good about my body.

Though in the past I felt otherwise. Anyways I'll see you in the next one and remember, you're all beautiful :) ♡♡♡

-Glass