🦋Frank x ✒️Reader x Eddie💌

Requested by: Ana_o_fer

Category:
•fluff

(B4 we start I wanna say that I absolutely LOVE this idea anyways onto the story)

Enjoy!

No one's POV:

You three were having a picnic away from everyone else because....idk man you just were alone together.

Anyways...Frank was staring intently at a butterfly on a bush, meanwhile you and Eddie were
Talking.

Today was a good day, nice and sunny, everyone was out, it was perfect. "And then I slipped and fell." Eddie sighed. "Haha!"

Eddie had told you one of his embarrassing memories when delivering mail. "Oh! That reminds me of the time you fell into one of my rose bushes! Bahaha!"

You laughed once more. Eddie sulked. "I tried leaning on something and there was nothing there." Eddie pouted.
(Reference to previous story?!?! 🤯)

"You poor thing" you giggled. "At least I gave you some bandaids." You smiled. Eddie nodded. "Mhm"

"Hey let's play charades!" You suggested. "Ohh okay!" You got up and thought for a moment.
'Butterfly >:)'

You then began acting out, flapping wings with your arms.
"Bird!" You shook your head.
"Uhh chicken!" You shook your head once more.

"Hmmmmmm. Dinosaur?"
You shook your head whilst snickering. "Ohh wait! Poppy?"
You shook your head again.
You tilted your head to Frank.

"Frank?"  "Yes?" Frank called back quietly. You shook your head. "Uh, nevemind." Frank grunted. Eddie thought. "What flaps it's wings? It's not a bird, not Poppy, not a dinosaur and definitely not Frank so what is it?"

Eddie then realized. "BUTTERFLY!" Eddie called out. "YEAH!" You called back.
"Where!" Frank yelled scaring the other butterfly away.

"Haha! Sorry we were playing charades." You Smiled. "Oh...can I join?"  "Of course"

"You wanna be the actor or guesser?"  "I wanna give the actor a try."
You nodded. "Alright, you know what to do."

Frank stood in front of you two and thought before getting an idea. Frank then began walking in place in a cheerful way. "Hmmm, Julie?" Frank shook his head.

"Wally?" You questioned. Frank shook his head once more. Frank then took something invisible out and put it into something. "Uhhhh mailman? Wait it's Eddie!"
Frank nodded.

You high-fived Eddie. "Got it!"
Frank then began acting again. "Oh again?" Frank than began acting like you. "Poppy"
Frank shook his head.

"Y/n?" Frank nodded. "Oh I think he's doing all of us."
Frank nodded. And so for the rest of the time you were out Frank impersonated everyone in the neighborhood. You and Eddie got some wrong but that was part of the fun.

Eventually Frank stood still. "Tree?" You asked. Frank shook his head. "Uhhhh air?" Eddie asked. Frank sighed and shook his head once more.

An idea then popped into his head. He acted like a butterfly the same way you did earlier and then he acted out someone catching it. "Ohh Frank!"
Frank nodded. "Yes!"

Frank then sat between you two. "How was that hard? There was only one person left?"
You shrugged. "I don't know guess we just expected something else."

Frank rolled his eyes, he then grabbed a sandwich from the picnic basket. "Finally over with charades." Frank said taking a bite.

"Yeah I think that's enough for now, I'm tired of guessing." Eddie said. You nodded.
You  and Eddie grabbed a sandwich. "Cheers" you said touching your sandwich's together.

You two giggled at this while Frank rolled his eyes playfully.
"Idiots"

{end}

Gueeeees who? Hi. I hope you enjoyed this shot bc I did. It was so cute and fun. Also the reference to the Eddie x Reader OMG anyways I might do more things like that bc it was funny to me. Anyways see ya!

-Glass