💌Eddie Headcanons💌

Requested by: DaisyElizVV

•cuddle bug 100%

•lovey dovey shit all day.

•everyday when coming home from work he gives you kisses.

•asks you about your day.

•you take care of the mail if he's sick.

•before you two got together you'd secretly send letters to him.

•you literally sent him a love letter when you confessed.

•loves bees, I can't explain it.

•nicknames for days, puppy, bee, lover boy/girl, my sweet, angel, + a whole bunch more!

•he's definitely fallen into your arms, sometimes on purpose.

•KISSES

•story times (okay all the neighbors read stories with you)

•he loves telling you how much he loves you.

•when he first fell for you, he literally had hearts in his eyes, Poppy got worried that he had a disease, in a way he did. (it was love <3)

•when upset or sad he'll cuddle you and give kisses all over.

•when you're sick he brings lots of pillows and blankets.

•you've probably stolen his hat once or twice.

•he has a bunch of stuffies which he says goodnight too before going to bed.

•handholding

•nicknames you give him: handsome, pretty, precious, beautiful, mailman, bee lover, heart stealer, love.

•autistic (honestly all the neighbors are)

•has slight anxiety, also can't explain it.

•when you two first met he stuttered a lot, now you make fun of him for it every now and then.

•he's asked Howdy to make flower deliveries to you while at work.

•he's free on Valentine's Day and spends it with you.

•on Valentine's Day he once tired a special thing where he wrote a bunch of love notes and put them around the house for you to find.

•you still find some to this day.

•blanket stealer, he always apologizes in the morning.

•he makes up for it by cuddling you.

•if he were a really crazy yandere he'd send love notes to you constantly and watch you through your window without ever being caught.

•he's the lalala to your okokok.

•Barnaby helps him with mail jokes, to be Frank (pun intended) Barnaby gives jokes to everyone.

•he still believes in Santa.

•he worries about losing you.

•to help with that he keeps a picture of you in his mail bag that he looks at whenever stressed or worried.

•is terrified of spiders.

•he once got so angry he left the neighborhood for 4 hours into the forest, to this day no one's knows why he was so angry, everyone thinks he just got to stressed.

•he got mad at himself for messing up on a love letter for you.

•he thought it wasn't "perfect"

•if he needs to cry, he'll cry, though he prefers to be isolated when doing so.

•your personal therapist.

•he wouldn't mind sharing you with someone else.

•if loving you to death was possible you'd be dead.

•can't swim...that's it he just can't swim.

•he had a nightmare that he stepped on a bee and he got upset at himself for 36 hours.

•for those 36 hours he stayed away from bees and any bugs to keep his dream from coming true.

•he would definitely wear a dress/dresses.

•at one point he tried to learn to tap dance, he later sprained his ankle.

•snores

•wears an eye mask

Alright that's all I got for now I'll add more if I get any other ideas, see ya!

-Glass