🐣🦴Barnaby x Reader🖋️🐣

Requested by: no one (me ig)

Category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

No one's POV:

"You ready?" Barnaby asked you. "Yep!"
"Alright go!"

You immediately ran out of you and Barnaby's room looking for eggs. You first went into the kitchen and immediately saw two eggs on the counter and the stove.

You grabbed them and put them in your basket. You looked around for more. "Okay eggs where are you?" You checked the cabinets. "That's another one"

You continued looking around in the kitchen. You checked drawers and found a few more.
You then went to the living room.

"Hmmmmm" you checked under the cushions and found two eggs. "This is a breeze" you smiled. >:) you checked under the couch and found another.

You looked behind some things and under things, sometimes you found things and sometimes you didn't.

You checked the bathroom none were there. You then went to one of the extra rooms. The eggs hid everywhere. You checked the curtains, under beds, in drawers and cabinets. Everywhere.

By now your basket was full.
"Alright Barnaby I got them all." Barnaby shook his head.
"One more"

"What do you have in your mouth?" You questioned. "A dog bone." Barnaby replied. "That's quite the round shaped bone." You squinted in suspicion.

Barnaby smirked. "Mhm, it's a special one."  "Riiight. Spit it out." Barnaby shook his head.
"Give me that egg"
"You gotta catch me"
Barnaby said as he ran away.

"Get back here!" You cried out.
"Never!"  Barnaby ran out the front door. "Give me that egg!"
You burst through the front door as well.

Poor Eddie saw this and was confused as Barnaby his behind him. "W-what's going on?"
"Coward! Hiding behind Eddie."

"What did you do this time?" Eddie asked Barnaby. "He has an egg that's rightfully mine."
You gave a death stare to Barnaby.

"You mean mine" Barnaby barked back. "I'm getting that egg and finishing this egg hunt." You stared daggers at him.

"Well you two enjoy...this and I'm gonna..." Eddie ran away.
You lunged after Barnaby. "Give me the EGG!!!"
"Mmm!"
Barnaby shook his head.

You chased Barnaby all around the neighborhood trying to get the last egg he'd "hidden".
Unfortunately for the neighborhood they had to watch this.

"How long do you think this will go in for?" Asked Sally to Frank. "Not much longer I hope." Frank replied.
Sally ate popcorn. "I hope this goes on forever!"

You continued chasing Barnaby until you grabbed his tail. "Mm!" "HAHA got you!"
Barnaby tried to shake you off.

"I'm not letting go!" You yelled.
You crawled up Barnaby's back and tried ticking him. "Give me the egg or else."

"Mm! Never!"
"Alright then"
You tickled Barnaby and as much as he didn't want to he laughed causing the egg to come out.

"Mine!" You grabbed the egg and put it in your basket. "HAHAHAHHAHAHHA! I HAVE THE EGG!"

Meanwhile Barnaby was recovering from laughing.
"Yeah yeah *pant* you got it"
You smiled again. "I always get the eggs."

{end}

In case you couldn't tell already this chapter wasn't meant to be taken seriously lol. Anyways I'll see you when i get some requests out Byyyyeee!

-Glass