💌Eddie x Reader✒️

Requested by:  cancan_raaaaah

Story things:

•yandere

Enjoy!

No one's pov:

You were helping Eddie with mail because you felt like it that day. You two decided to spilt up to cover more ground so you went to your neighbors and gave them their mail.

You waved to Eddie as you began walking to Howdy's.
He had a package, probably some food shipments.

You went into the store.
"Hi y/n, what can I get for you?" Howdy asked.
"Oh I'm not here for anything this time, I'm actually here to give you a package."

"Oh? I thought that was Eddie's job?" Howdy inquired.
"It is, but I figured it couldn't hurt to help out."
You shrugged.

"I see, well hand me that package." Howdy smiled.
You gave the package to Howdy and after thanking you, you left.

Next you went to Barnaby's.
You knocked on his door and soon the door opened. "Oh, hey y/n. What's up?"
"Mail" was all you said.

"Oh? Is Eddie sick?"
Barnaby asked worried.
"Nah, I just decided to help him today for fun."
You shrugged again.

"Oh I see. Hey I've got a post office joke." Barnaby winked.
"Shoot" you said.
"A friend knew life would be hard as a postman his first day. They gave him the sack."

You giggled at that. "I've got more." Barnaby said wondering if you wanted to hear more.
"Haha yeah go on."

"A friend wants to give up being a postman to become a comedian, but his delivery is awful."

"Bahahaha!" You laugh.
Barnaby keeps the jokes coming and you just keep on giggling and laughing.

-with Eddie-

Eddie who got finished giving Sally her mail heard you laughing. He turned curiously and saw Barnaby making you laugh.

Eddie saw this and felt something inside him. Jealousy?
"No that's not possible. I'm not jealous over Barnaby making y/n laugh. That's silly." Eddie tried brushing off the feeling.

And yet it still lingered.
Eddie went over to Julie's house still with the feeling inside him.

-with y/n-

You delivered Barnaby's mail after he made you laugh for a bit. You then went over to Wally's. You waved to home as you walked to the front door.

Home creaked as a hello.
Knocking on the door Wally came. "Hey y/n" Wally smiled his usual smile.
Wally then noticed some of the mail in your hands.

"Hey is Eddie sick or something?" You again told him that you were helping him out. "I see, you're very kind. I'm sure Eddie appreciates this."

"I hope he does." You smiled.
"Oh by the way, you should ask Barnaby for some post office jokes, he's got a ton." You laughed.

"I'll be sure to ask him about that." Wally smiled.
You handed Wally his Mail and before you left Wally spoke

"Before you leave I have something for you."
Wally handed you an apple.
"Why an apple?" You ask.

"Just a little snack." Wally winked. "Alright, thanks. See you later Wally."

Wally waved and Home creaked bye. You had one more person. Frank. You began walking and you saw Eddie.

"Hey Eddie!" You came running behind him. Eddie turned around.
"Oh, hello y/n"

Eddie's jealousy soon left him as soon you were near.
"You finished delivering things?" Eddie asked.
"Almost I just gotta give this to Frank."

Eddie nodded. "That's good. I appreciate you helping me out."  Eddie smiled.
You blushed. "Wally told me you probably would appreciate it."

"Well he was right. Anyways I'm gonna head back to the post office. I'll see you there."

"What do you mean?"
You asked. "I have a reward for you once you're finished." Eddie smiled as he began walking back to the post office.

You blushed even more but continued over to Frank's.

-at the post office-

After you finished delivering Frank's mail you headed over to the post office wondering what the "reward" was.

You're mind of course went to certain places but you tried to reassure yourself that it was something normal like a sticker packet or something.

You opened the door to the post office and saw Eddie grabbing a cup of water.
"Hi Eddie"
You waved.

"Hi y/n, good to see you."
Eddie smiled.
"So what is this "reward" you we're telling me about?"

Eddie set his drink on the counter. Eddie then walked over to you. "This" Eddie wrapped his arms around you, giving you a hug.
You stood there for a moment before returning the hug.

Eddie squeezed a little tighter but not tight enough to take out any air. You enjoyed this. This was a good reward. "One more thing before you go." Eddie unwrapped his arms around you but kept his hands on your shoulders.

Eddie then pecked your cheek.
"Huh?!" You we're surprised.
(You have no idea how badly I wanted to say flabbergasted)

"W-what was that for?"
You stuttered out. "Oh that was just for fun, and because I wanted to see your blushing face, this is the actual prize."

Eddie pulled out a small sticker packet from his shirt. "Here ya go." Eddie smiled. You took the sticker packet.

"T-thank you." You looked down shyly. "Of course."
You then left the post office a blushing mess. You pulled out the apple that Wally gave you earlier and took a bite.

{end}

Hello again!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I did. I'll see you in the next one!

-Glass