🧸Everyone x Reader✒️

Requested by: 567rose765

Category:

Enjoy!

No one's POV:

It was fall or autumn same thing. It was only the first week of October and yet in the neighborhood you just moved into decorations were already being set up.

You didn't blame the neighbors, fall is great. The leaves change color, it gets cooler, and not to mention Halloween!

You had moved here 2 weeks ago but you hadn't met the neighbors. Why? Because you weren't used to so many bright colors in one place. Usually you were around dull colors.

You didn't mind it, it was nice for you. A guy named Wally kept trying to talk to you and so did the neighbors but you always ran away.

You didn't mean to be rude you just weren't ready to meet them. So many bright colors, and not to mention everybody knows everyone. It was a little bizarre to you.

Back in the place you lived it was dull and most people kept to themselves. Of course interactions happened but not nearly as much as they do in this new neighborhood.

Where you lived the only people you knew were your friends, family and some of your friends friends.

Though that place wasn't exactly perfect either. There was plenty of bad apples there.
But now you had a change to escape that.

And yet here you are hiding inside your new home. 'Just talk to them. Its not that hard.' You tired to cheer yourself on.

You did want to meet them but you were nervous. 'Just breath, you're fine and you can go out there. Later.' You decided to stay inside.

And then you heard a knock at the door. "Oh great it's him"
You rolled your eyes. You peeked from the couch to your front door. There he was. Wally.

He'd been coming to your door every day trying to get you to come out and meet everyone.
Of course it didn't work but he kept trying.

"Hello? Neighbor I know you're there." Wally persisted. Maybe you could actually try talking for once. You got up and peeked the door open.

"Hello Wally." "Hello neighbor, would you care to come with me?"
You nodded. "Yes, I would care."

"Please neighbor, why don't you come and meet everyone?"
You shook your head. "No thanks, I don't really do people."

"Why not?" Wally asked. "I just...don't, I'm not a very social person but you guys are."

"You don't have to be social every day. Even I need a break from socializing sometimes." Wally smiled.

"You could meet the neighbors one at a time. We could take it slow." Wally held out his pinky. "I promise"

You hesitantly locked yours with his. Wally smiled at this. "Wonderful, so will you come with me?" You nodded.
"Great, and if things get to stressful I'll guide you away, okay?"

You sighed. "Okay"
"Great! Let's go." Wally held out his hand. You took it and closed the door behind you.

"Who should we meet first? Oh! Poppy she's awkward like you. No offense." "It's alright"
Wally walked you to Poppy's.

He then knocked on her door.
Poppy peeked her head out. "Hello Wally...hello neighbor."
"Hi Poppy, our new neighbor has finally decided to meet everyone." Wally smiled.

"Oh, well I'm Poppy, if you ever want a cookie come over to my barn." Poppy smiled. "Okay"
"Poppy also knits sometimes and preforms with Sally."

Poppy nodded at this.
"Anyways it was good to see you Poppy, now we must carry on."

"Okay, goodbye Wally, bye neighbor." You two began walking to Sally's. "See that wasn't so bad now was it neighbor?"

"I guess" Wally knocked on the door and Sally came out. "Hi Wally, hi neighbor!" Sally waved excitedly. "Hi Sally, I was just brining the new neighbor to meet everyone."

"Oh? Well if you're doing that than I wouldn't suggest going over to Frank's." "Why not?"
Asked Wally. "Because he's busy studying Howdy again."

Wally sighed. "Again?"
"Yup" you popped into the conversation. "Why is that a bad thing?"

The two looked at you. "It's not necessarily bad but it can be annoying. He studies Howdy because he's a caterpillar. And Frank's obsessed with butterflies so he thinks Howdy will become one."

"Ohh" "well, Sally, why don't you tell our new neighbor about yourself?"

"Well, I love to sing and sometimes I ask my friend Poppy to perform with me. Sometimes the whole neighborhood puts on plays."

"Hopefully you get to see one neighbor. now we must be going, we have plenty of other neighbors to meet." Wally excused you two. "Okay, have fun!" Sally cheered. "We will" Wally nodded.

You two went around the neighborhood meeting everyone else. Julie was a little much but you managed. Barnaby was chill. And you eventually met Frank and Howdy.

Howdy seemed pretty nice, Frank seemed like he didn't care. You met Eddie along the way to Barnaby's.

And of course Wally introduced you to Home. You were a little nervous about it but you came to accept it. "So neighbor did you enjoy meeting everyone?"
You nodded. "Everyone was very nice. I thought at some point I'd get too stressed but I didn't."

"I'm glad of that. Now I'll leave you be but if you ever need someone to talk to, me and the others are here." Wally smiled.

You nodded. "Thanks Wally"
Wally smiled. "Of course neighbor."

{end}

I was gonna make this longer but I didn't feel like writing every single interaction with everyone. Sorry if that bothers you. Anyways I'll see you later B)

-Glass