🍎Wally x Reader✒️

Requested by: _neimki_

Category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

No one's POV:

'Mine, all mine' Wally thought to himself as he was hugging you on the couch. Wally held you close and you did the same.

You two were such silly cuddle bugs. Love couldn't even begin to describe how much you cared for each other.

'I'm gonna try it' Wally thought. "Hey y/n?"
Wally spoke. "Hm?"

"Could I try something? I saw it in a book." You nodded. Wally moved his head closer to your cheek. He began blinking and you could feel his eyelashes on you.

"Hah Hah that tickles." You smiled. Wally smiled as well.
"You're so silly" you continued at Wally. (Auto correct wants it to say walky)

Suddenly an idea popped into your head. "Hey why don't we paint?" Wally nodded at this. "That sounds good."

You two got up and went to his little art room. "What should we paint?" Wally asked.
You thought for a moment.

"How about we free paint?" You suggested. "Sounds good." Wally said giving a thumbs up.

You decided to paint flowers meanwhile Wally was going to paint you painting flowers.
"You sure you're up for that?" You asked.

"Mhm, I wanna try something different is all" Wally smiled his signature smile. "Okay then, good luck." you smiled back.

You grabbed a paint brush and palette and mixed some colors.
Then you began painting. Wally did the same but with different colors of course.

You made your first strike and then another and another and you continued to do so painting the image of the flowers in your head.

Wally watched you carefully and painted slowly. He wanted to capture every bit of you. He made sure not to put too much detail in your painting.

Wally stared intently at you. Of course if you turned around and saw this you might be a little creeped out but you were too busy painting.

Eventually you finished. Luckily Wally had as well he just needed to at a few more strokes. Once he did he told you to come over to him.

"Wow that looks great" you complimented. "You look better~" Wally complimented back. "Oh stop" you said waving your hand.

Wally walked over to your painting. "I like it"  "really? It's not that good to be honest."
(Sorry if you're actually a good painter I just suck at painting)

"You might not think so but I do. It looks just fine to me, in fact I'm going to frame it for everyone to see~" you smiled at this.

"Hah alright then, if you think so." Later in the day Wally bought a frame from Howdy and hung it up in his room.
"Perfect~"

{end}

Hiya! Hope you enjoyed this I liked this one. Also I had NO idea what a butterfly kiss was until the commenter requested for it in this story so I guess you learn something everyday. Anyways see ya!

-Glass