🐛Howdy x Reader✒️

Requested by: kirbyisslay

Categories:
•angst
•fluff

Enjoy!

"Y/n!" Howdy yelled your name through the endless woods. Despite this he continued running.

"Y/n!!!" Howdy continued calling out. He didn't know what happened. One moment you were with him and the other you weren't.

What Howdy knew was that something or more specifically someone took you. Needless to say, that was enough for Howdy to be crying out for you.

He knew that you were definitely being hurt. He just wanted to be your hero in shining armor. Be the light that you needed.

He continued running through the forest and he stopped as his blood(?) ran cold. There was a small trail of blood in the grass. He picked back up the pace and followed the trail. 'Oh god! What if they're hurt?! What if they're dead?! No! It's alright, I'll find them!'

Howdy's thoughts were a mess. He wanted to scream and cry but now wasn't the time. What was important was you. He needed to find you and that was it. The trail eventually ended at a small clearing.

Howdy froze. He saw Wally. Standing over you. You were on the ground all battered and bruised. There was even some bite marks on your body, along with missing chunks where you'd been bitten.

"Wally? W-what happened to y/n? D...did you do this?" Wally turned around. His face was all black. His eyes were merly the outline of eyes. Howdy could just barley make out the whites of Wally's eyes.

However Howdy knew that Wally was staring at him. "Wally?" Howdy started backing away. Wally's eyes dilated and part of Howdy's arm was bitten. "OW! WALLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Howdy screamed but Wally persisted. Wally continued taking chunks from Howdy's body until there was nothing left. And unfortunately Howdy could feel everything.

"Gah!" Howdy shot up from his bed. He quickly looked to his side to see you peacefully snoring. However Howdy still didn't feel safe. He gently shook you awake.

"Weh? What?" You mumbled.
"I-I had a nightmare." Howdy responded. Despite it being dark you could make out tears in his eyes. You could feel him shaking as well. "It must've been bad if you're shaking like this."

You gave him a sympathetic look. "Come here" you held out your arms. Howdy cuddled into your chest despite his height and he began sobbing. "What happened my lovebug?" You asked.

Through sobs and sniffles Howdy explained his nightmare. You sat there and nodded gently rubbing his back.
"Well it's alright now, I'm here. You don't need to worry I'm right here." You whispered.

"You're okay" you said as Howdy sniffled. "Let it all out and then take deep breaths with me. Can you do that?" You asked. Howdy nodded.

You and Howdy both inhaled and exhaled slowly to help him regain his normal breathing.
"We'll talk to Wally in the morning okay?"

Howdy nodded. "Now let's go back to sleep. "   "Okay" you laid back down with Howdy having his arms wrapped around your body close to him. Meanwhile your arms were around his neck. You kissed his head.

"Goodnight my lovebug."
"Goodnight y/n." Howdy replied. You two soon drifted back to sleep.

Meanwhile:

At Wally's house slept Barnaby and Wally. However Wally was wide awake and knew that he'd have to dispose of you and Howdy once Ä̴̗͖̫̳͙́̿̓͗̕͝g̴̢̛̱̭̠͖̲̦̺͗͒̓̊͊̆̍̏͝ą̵̡̢͇̲̟̱͇͈̠̥̤̍̃̾͌ͅi̴͍̔̓́̊̚n̸̨̡͖̜͚̝̙̫͔̺̩̊̈́͛̈́.

[End]

Spooky~ Wally's killed you and Howdy before? Perhaps that nightmare was a flashback to the past. Anyways I feel like explaining my little theory so here we go.

THEORY TIME:
So basically I think that Wally may or may not have killed his friends before. Maybe multiple times. If you got to Clowns official website one of the pictures is him with a headless Barnaby with text that says; "look I made a dog"

I think this could mean that obviously he killed Barnaby but is remaking him. Possibly once again, see what I'm getting at? Anyways I'll see you in the next one!

-Glass