🐛Howdy x Reader✒️

Requested by:  pandacookie4

Category:

•fluff  (kinda)

Enjoy!

No one's POV:

"Here y/n take this" Howdy said handing you a latter.
"Thanks" you smiled.

You were at Howdy's. Why? Because he needed some help restocking some shelves. In his words "it gets a little lonely sometimes." So he appreciated it when you agreed to help him in the store.

You set up the latter and began stocking. Unfortunately for you, you weren't as tall as Howdy so you had to use the latter.

"Come ooon" you groaned as you struggled on your tip toes to get to the highest part of the shelf. "Why is the cereal so high anyway"

(Also for context your as tall as Wally and if you don't know by now, he's 3ft pffft-)

You thought more about it and figured since Howdy's taller than most of the neighbors he probably doesn't think about the other smaller neighbors.

You continued stalking and every once in a while the latter would shake. You didn't like it and it gave you mini heart attacks every time.

Howdy on the other hand was dooming just fine. If anything he was stalking much better. Though it was mostly due to his height. (I HC that although he has four arms he's still slow)

Howdy glances at you. 'Hah, what if they slipped and I caught them? Now that would be funny' Howdy thought. However that would only stay in his fantasy's.

Or at least he thought so. You continued stalking, moving the latter every time you needed to get to certain places.

However on this round of 'Will They Slip And Fall?!' You felt yourself slipping again. 'Come on please.' You prayed.

Unfortunately whatever god was out there wanted to spite you, because you slipped and fell. "Oh sh*t!!!" You yelled.

Howdy heard this and turned to see you falling. He ran as fast as he could holding out all his arms to catch you. He caught you thankfully but your body still needed to process.

"Got ya" Howdy said. "You okay y/n?" Howdy asked. You peeked open your eyes to see yourself safe in Howdy arms.

"Ohmygoshthankyou!" You yelled. "I thought I was gonna die! Man I could kiss you!"
You said smothering Howdy's cheek with pecks.

Howdy just blushed and grinned at this. "Maybe I should help you instead. Howdy said still with his giddy grin.

You nodded. Howdy held you as you continued to stalk Shelves. You did eventually apologize for the kisses but Howdy didn't mind.

"Thanks for helping me with the stocking, I'll have to get a better latter." Howdy smiled.
"Yeah, wouldn't want you saving me again." You grinned at him.

Howdy just snickered at this.
"Yeah we wouldn't want that~"

{end}

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know I did! Howdy is love Howdy is life lol. Anyway see you in the next one!

-Glass