🦋Frank x Reader✒️

Requested by: AverageReader33

Category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

You laid in the grass next to Frank. As you did so you two watched the clouds and pointed out what they looked like.

Of course whenever you pointed out a shape in the clouds you'd use your hands to express.

That's one of the many things Frank loved about you. How you didn't speak but despite that you were still so emotive and expressive.

"That one kinda looks like a cat." Frank pointed. You looked to where Frank was pointing and low and behold the cloud looked like a cat.

You smiled and nodded at Frank. You pulled at your cheeks as if there were whiskers. 'Cat'
You looked into the sky trying to identify shapes as well and it didn't take long for you to find one.

You tapped Frank and pointed to the cloud. "Hm? Oh what shape is that?" Frank asked.
'Star' you signed. Frank looked closer at it.

"Now that you say it I do see a star." Frank smiled. 'Told you' you signed once more. "Heh"
Frank then turned to look at you, his arm supporting his head.

You turned to look at him as well doing the same with your arm. "Did I ever tell you how pretty you are?" Frank asked.
You giggled at this and nodded.
Frank constantly praised you for your beauty. Calling you nicknames like pretty, gorgeous, and beautiful.

"Just making sure you know." Frank smiled. You scooted closer and snuggled next to Frank.
Frank carefully wrapped his arms around you and held you in his grasp.

"You know that if we stay like this I'm probably not gonna let go?" You nodded. "Okay then....I love you."  You lifted your hands up and formed a heart with your hands.

"Hahah, you're too cute." Frank commented. This caused you to blush and further bury yourself into Frank. "You really are something special."

{end}

Hope you enjoyed! I liked that one. It was surprisingly fun to write y/n not speaking for once. Might do it in future books. Anyways see ya in the next one!

-Glass