💌Eddie x Reader✒️

Requested by: spidey_sun

Story category:

•fluff

(So you may or may not have been wondering how you and Eddie got together. And if you didn't then...we'll ur about to find out, I'll move onto how you and Eddie fell for Frank in a later chapter :))

Enjoy!

Fascination was what you felt about Eddie. You didn't know what it was, maybe his hair, his eyes? Well whatever it was, it had you attracted to him.

It had been a month or 2 since the "ordeal" with Eddie falling into your bushes and you bandaging him up. After that day something inside you grew. Like a seed growing into a flower.
It started as a little thought, then more of a feeling, and eventually a full on crush.

I guess you could say you blossomed into this crush. (I'm so sorry 💀)

You tried to ignore this crush but seeing him, no. Just thinking of him brought a smile to your face, along with a pink tint to your cheeks.

Clearly ignoring this crush wasn't going to work, because if it did then you would have thought about Eddie differently. Unfortunately for you, you had to suffer through this. (Haha! Loser!)

What you didn't know was that Eddie liked you back. But you'd soon find that out. You wanted to badly talk to him but because of this crush, just being in his vicinity was nerve racking.

Unfortunately Eddie thought that you being distant was you not liking him back.
Eddie felt slightly heartbroken but still liked you.

Luckily today would be the day you'd confess, and ease his worries. "Okay we went through this, just say the words." You say to yourself as you pace around in circles.

"Calm down kid, it'll be fine." Barnaby, who was in your couch, spoke nonchalantly
"How can I calm down?! My  very life is on the line!" You exclaimed.

"I don't think your life is on the line. More like; if he doesn't like you back then you'll have to live with the embarrassment of knowing that you asked him out and that he didn't like you back and now he knows and every time you see each other you'll just think back to that embarrassing moment." Barnaby calmly explained.

"Did you not just hear yourself?" You ask. "....you'll be fiiine~" Barnaby waved his hands. "Im gonna die"
You slump to the floor.

What you didn't know was that Barnaby was enjoying this, knowing full well that Eddie liked you back, and yet here you were; whining that your life was "on the line".

"Do you remember what you're gonna say?" Barnaby asked. "Y-yeah I just...what if he doesn't like me back?" Barnaby stood up, walking towards you.

Barnaby then put his hands on your shoulders. "Y/n, he'll like you back. I promise." You looked at him. "...okay, yeah! You're right! I'm gonna go out there and tell him how I feel!" Barnaby's smiled returned.

"Yeah now get out there!" Barnaby said pushing you to the door. You confidently opened the door to see "Eddie?"

"H-hi y/n" Eddie waved. "Uhm, I didn't expect to see you here." You said, a grin appearing on your face. "Hang on" you stepped out of your house and closed the door behind you.

Before you fully closed the door you looked to see Barnaby giving you a thumbs up and a big smile. You sighed. "S-so Eddie, what's up?"  Eddie looked down and looked back up at you.

Him looking at you made your face red. 'He's so close' you thought. "I wanted to talk to you about something." Eddie said his face getting more serious.

"Oh well, I wanted to talk to you about something." You replied. "Oh really? What is it?"
"Well you were gonna say something first so I think you should go first."

"No no, I insist." Eddie said. "A-alright then." You took a deep breath. An embarrassed smile spread across your face. "So for about 2 or 3 months now, I've felt a certain 'attraction' to you."
You spoke.

Eddie immediately understood but still wanted to hear it from you. "I realized that I have a crush on you. I was wanting to know if...you felt the same?" You looked down to your feet not wanting to see Eddie's face.

"So that's why you've been avoiding me." Eddie lifted your head up with his hand. "Huh? What do you mean?" You questioned, a blush still across your face.

"Well I was coming to ask if you didn't like me. I was going to confess and then leave you be. But it seems that I've got my answer." Eddie smiled, his eyes half lidded.

You grabbed Eddie's hand. "N-no! I would never hate you! I-I love you too much to hate you!" You protested to Eddie.
"Hm, I'm glad you don't hate me y/n~ it makes me glad."
Eddie pulled one of your stray hairs away from your ear.

You didn't know that it was possible to smile so widely, and to be blushing so hard. Eddie just laughed at this. "W-what's so funny?"  "Nothing, just you're beautiful smile."  Eddie complimented.

"Yours is bettier-I mean prettier!" You staggered. "Agh! Sorry I wanted to say beautiful and prettier and I mixed them." You looked away embarrassed.
"Haha, no need to worry y/n, it's alright~" Eddie placed a hand on your cheek.

You leaned into his touch. "You're perfect to me~"

{end}

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this one, I know I did, also I was listening to Eddie my love practically the whole time writing this.
Anyways I'll see ya in the next one!

-Glass