🦴Barnaby x Reader✒️

Requested by: ballsuckinglesbian and NeiamyahBland + a few others

Category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

"I'm so boooored" you whined.
"There there" Barnaby playfully rolled his eyes. "Maybe you're just hungry?" Barnaby suggested.

"Maybe" you replied. You got up and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "Hmmmm...PB and J sounds good." You muttered.

You grabbed the needed ingredients and made a sandwich. Before you could take a bite Barnaby had taken one from the side.

You just says there flabbergasted, mouth agape. "Barnaby B. Beagle, did you just take a bite from my sandwich?" Barnaby grinned.

"Maybe? What are you gonna do about it?" Barnaby's grin grew wider. You set the sandwich on the counter and walked up to him.

"Barnaby" you said in a serious tone. "Yes my love?" Barnaby answered. Suddenly you jumped up onto him and began tickling him. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!!" You yelled.

"HAHA NO!! STOOP!!" Barnaby roared with laughter.
You didn't care, you just continued tickling him.
"AH-HAHA ALRIGHT-HAHA THEN!" Barnaby switched your places, him being on top of you.

"WaitwaitwaitwaitIwasjoking!" You yelled. You waved your hands but soon Barnaby's grabbed your wrists and placed them above your head. You blushed at this thinking of certain things.

Barnaby began tickling your arms and stomach. "AGGH HAHA NO- STOP HEELP!! WALLY- HAHAHA"
"No one can help you now~" Barnaby evilly grinned at you.

"LET-LET ME GO! PLEEEASE!!" You begged.
Barnaby ignored you and continued tickling you. "this is what you get for tickling me, I'm bigger so I can hold you down whilst tickling you."

You kicked your feet and squirmed your arms trying to escape his grasp. However you were unsuccessful. "PLEASE"
You shouted. "NEVER" Barnaby smiled evilly at you.

"This is revenge!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wally and Eddie were talking as they were making their way to Barnaby's house. "And then he got me flowers." Eddie smiled. "Aww how sweet, do you think Julie would like flowers?"

"Of cour-"
"HEEELP!!" Eddie and Wally looked at each other before running to Barnaby's house. Kicked the door open. "What's going on here?!" They shouted.

"Oh nothing, just good old revenge~" Barnaby smiled at them. "HELP" you shouted.
"......yeah this seems more like a you problem. Anyways here's your mail." Eddie said setting a letter on the counter.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to check it once I'm done with this idiot."
"LET ME GO-HAHHA"
Eddie and Wally said their goodbyes and left.
"What was that all about?"
Wally just shrugged.

Eventually Barnaby stopped tickling you once he saw that you needed air. "And that goes to show that if you mess with me I'll mess back." Barnaby grinned mischievously.

"Yeah yeah" you panted. "Now get off me." You groaned. "Mmmm I don't think I will~"
"What?! Why!"

"I think you still deserve punishment. So I'm going to stop tickling you, but I'll leave you on the ground."
"Noooo!" You moaned.

"What? Do you not like this position?" Barnaby asked getting closer to your face. "I-..." Barnaby grinned at this.
Barnaby kissed you, you felt slightly surprised before kissing back.

Barnaby then picked you up and put you onto the couch. Barnaby kissed you but you stopped him before he could go any further. "Alright man, chill out." You panted.
"Fine fine" Barnaby smiled.

You got up to get your sandwich. Barnaby stuck his foot out allowing you to stumble but not trip. "Whoops~" Barnaby said smiling innocently.

You hissed. "I'll get you back just you wait."

[end]

Got a little spicy there near the end 👀 anyways I know y'all love Barnaby so I made a oneshot. Anyways I'll see you in the next one.
Byyyee!

-Glass