💌Eddie x Reader✒️

Requested by: GuppyofStCanard

Category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

No one's POV:

You were currently at your house. You were trying to work yourself up to got to the post office. Why? You wanted to give a letter to a certain someone. (Eddie)

However you were feeling anxious about this. You might be wondering, what is this letter about? Well to put it Frank, pun intended, you wanted to tell him how you felt.

You'd been in the neighborhood for quite a bit and during the time you were there you'd developed certain feelings for Eddie. Of course like any normal person/puppet you freaked out.

You badly wanted to tell him but you just COULDN'T. It was only a couple of days ago that you'd written the letter. However you still felt anxious about giving it to him.

You considered having someone else give it to him but you told yourself that you should be the one to give it to him.

"Why is this so HARD?!" You whined. "Just go over there, say 'hi Eddie I have a letter for you.',  give it to him, and then wait for his reply. Not that hard."

You tried pumping yourself up about this but it clearly wasn't working. You were already an anxious person but this made it 50x worse. "uuuuughhh" you slowly slid down onto the floor.

"Why can't things just happen already? Why can't we just skip to the part where I got his answer?" You groaned.

You got up. "I can do this. But what if he doesn't like me back?
My life will be ruined!" You slap yourself. "NO! Your life won't be over. You'll move on and everything will be okay."
You said with a determined look on your face.

You inhaled. "It's okay, I just need to breath." You looked at the letter on your counter and picked it up reading it for the 100th time.

'Eddie Dear, what a pretty name. I've known you for a bit and I've decided I'm ready to tell you. I've had a crush on you for a bit and I wanted to tell you but I couldn't do it before but now I'm ready. I hope you
Feel the same way.

-y/n'

"Uggghhh!" You groaned once more. You took another deep breath. "Phew, I can do this. You'll walk over, give him the letter, and wait for the response. You can do this."

After taking in a big breath you marched out the door. As soon as you saw the post office your legs got weak. "Maybe I should wait until tomorrow. No! Today!" You argued with yourself.

You meekly walked over to the post office. 'What if he's not even in there? No he's definitely in there at this time.'
You'd remembered his route time. Was it a little creepy? Yes.
Did you care? A little.

It's not like you were ever going to tell him about that. You walked up to the door. Your hand shook on the handle but you used what little strength you had and opened the door.

There he was. Right at the front desk. You gulped. "Ha-hi Eddie." You spoke meekly.
Eddie looked up from writing something on a piece of paper. Probably some paperwork.
"Hello y/n, what brings you here?" Eddie smiled.

Fuck you weren't ready for this.
Just looking at him made you blush. "I-I have a letter a-and I wanted to give it to you." You swallowed.

"Oh? What is it?" Eddie went around the corner going over to you. Your body stiffened. Your anxiety was rising rapidly.

"H-here" you handed Eddie the letter. You wanted to throw up at this point. Eddie took the letter out of the envelope.

He began reading it. You could tell he was taking in every detail. You wanted to cry. On the outside you looked a little uncomfy. On the inside however... you ever hear the song kitty city? It was like that but worse.

More distorted. If any wind blew by despite you being inside, you would surely crack and then fall apart. "Y/n" You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Y-yes Eddie?" Eddie hesitated.
You heart wasn't gonna be able to handle anymore. If he rejected you, you'd surely break into a million pieces.

"I um..." you feared for the worst but spoke anyway. "You don't like me back do you?" You questioned, your voice slightly breaking.

"No no! Not at all! I...actually like you too. I was kinda wondering when you'd say something."

You were confused. "Wait you knew?"  "Yeah, Wally told me." Eddie looked away in shame.
You forgot that you'd told Wally about your little crush.
Of course he told him.

You'd have a talk with him later. "To be honest I was a little worried that Wally was lying but now I know for sure."

You just stared you didn't know what to do. You two just stood there. Seconds went by, and so did minutes. (Two)
You both eventually caved.

"Do you wanna be my partner?!"

You both said the same thing.
"Ah-I'm sorry you go."
You took a deep breath. "Eddie do you wanna be my boyfriend?" You were able to squeeze out.

"Yes! Sorry I mean yes, I'd love too." You smiled. You couldn't contain yourself. "Yeah!" You yelled. You slapped your hands to your mouth.

Your face turned pink. Eddie just laughed. Eddie then took your hands off of your mouth and caressed your cheek with one. "Can I?"

You nodded. "Mhm" Eddie smiled and brought you two closer before you lips were connected. It was a passionate kiss that you two enjoyed.

Eventually you both broke away. "I'm glad to be with you." You hugged Eddie. "Me too."

{end}

Hiiii hope you enjoyed that on.
I did. Anyways see you layer!

-Glass