🦴Barnaby headcanons🦴

• definitely is a cuddle bug
Always want them.

• blushes when you kiss his nose

• you've definitely had a sleepover with Wally and Barnaby.

• you two prolly goof off a lot
Maybe play pranks and just make each other laugh.

• when you're sad Barnaby will try to crack jokes to make you smile again. If this doesn't work the he'll just hold you to his chest.

• plenty of nap times

• prepare to be picked up constantly because he won't hesitate to pick you up and hold you in his arms.

• he probably has asked Wally to make a painting of you and hid it somewhere.

• you get him dog treats and bones every Christmas. That doesn't stop his appreciation though.

• you've definitely stolen his pipe a few times. You never get away with it because once Barnaby catches you he smothers you in kisses.

• sucks at singing but that doesn't stop you from listening to him sing.

• you've probably stolen his hat once or twice.

• if your sick he'll get you anything you ask for and will read you stories.

• he pushed you to the wall once. You thought it was for a specific reason (👀) but he just smelt a dog treat on you.

• you two will have long talks about random things for hours.
The topic doesn't matter you to just talk talk talk.

• you play with his ears, squish his belly, boop his nose all the good stuff.

• you made a drawing of him once and he framed it. Now it's in the living room for everyone to see. It wasn't even that good but he didn't care.

• he teases you. Doesn't matter what about he just does. He knows when he's gone to far.

• BODY POSITIVITY!!!

• you once replaced his normal pipe with one that blew bubbles instead. He uses it every now and then.

• you two have definitely played  fetch before.

• during the winter he loves to wrap his arms around you and just hold you there.

• has a hard time showing affection in public. You don't mind it tho.

• you hang out at his house a lot but when you're not there he likes to send letters to you.
Telling you how amazing you are, stuff like that.

• Eddie always gives you a specific look when he knows that it's from Barnaby.

• he'll beg for things and use puppy eyes on you. You always cave.

• there has been more than one occasion where he licked your face. You don't mind it.

• you put on his vest once.
It was big on you.

• he's probably the more dominant one in the relationship but he doesn't mind swapping.

• if you're out somewhere for too long he barks and whines.
When you do come home his tail wags vigorously.

• tickle fights!!!

That's all I got for now. I'd I come up with more I'll make a part 2. Anyways I hope you liked the little headcanons!
See ya!

Extra:

ALT version of my Wally drawing

ALT version of my Wally drawing. Not so silly anymore 😰

-Glass