🍎Wally x Reader✒️

Requested by: no one

Category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

No one POV:

You were at Wally's house. The time was currently 2:37 in the morning. Wally was asleep and so we're you until you weren't.

You woke up suddenly. This happened every now and then.
You quietly slipped out of bed from Wally and went into the kitchen.

You opened the fridge and grabbed a container of apple juice. You quietly poured yourself a cup. You put the container back and then you began drinking.

The juice was sweet and delicious. You could understand why Wally was so captivated by apples. They taste good!

You sat at the counter, drinking the sweet apple juice. Soon you heard creaking of the floorboards. You at first thought it was home but it was Wally.

He walked into the kitchen.
"Darling...what are you doing up so late?" Wally asked rubbing his eye tiredly.
"I got a midnight snack." You reply.

If it were any other time Wally would've been fine with this but he hated having you leave the bed, or you just leaving his side in general.

"You're so silly" Wally said with a faint grin. You drank the rest of your apple juice and gently placed the cup in the sink.

"Sorry for leaving." you grabbed Wally's hand. You led him back to your guy's bedroom. You crawled into bed with Wally but he spoke.

"Can you read me a story?" Wally asked. "Dear, aren't you tired?" You asked. "Yes, but your voice is soothing. I could fall asleep listening to you talk." Wally replied.

You sighed. "Okay Wally, just this once." You got up and grabbed a book from Wally's collection. You chose Narnia.
You began reading and you yourself were getting tired just from reading.

By the time you were on the 5th page Wally had already fallen asleep just from you reading that much. You continued reading out of boredom and because you enjoyed reading at late times.

But you too, couldn't escape sleeps clutch. Your eyelids grew heavy and you fell asleep, book in hands. Wally was leaning against your shoulder.

You two slept peacefully.

{end}

Hi hope you enjoyed blah blah blah blah yeah. Nah I'm just kidding I do hope you enjoyed.
Anyways I'm tired so I'll see you in the next one.

-Glass