💌Eddie x Reader✒️

Requested by: KillJohnLennon

Category:

•fluff

Enjoy!

No one's POV:

BRRRIIING!!! Eddie opened his eyes groggily as his alarm blared. Eddie groaned and turned it off.

Eddie got up, he went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, did his usual routine. He got dressed in his outfit and grabbed his satchel. "Oh wait!" Eddie almost forgot his hat.

He adjusted his hat and left. 'Alright first up...Wally!' Eddie made his way to Wally's. Once there he knocked on his door.

The door opened. "Hi Eddie" Wally smiled. "Hi Wally, I brought you your mail."
Eddie smiled back.

Eddie handed an envelope to Wally. "So ya think todays the day?" Wally asked with a smug smile. Eddie knew exactly what he was talking about.

"M-maybe. Maybe not." Eddie looked away blushing. "Cmon Eddie, you always say 'today is the day!' And yet you never do it. You sure you're ready?"
Wally questioned.

"I don't know. Oh but, what if they don't like me back? What if they already know?!" Eddie exclaimed. (Haven't gotten to use that word in a bit)

"Eddie, literally everyone knows, even Home does. We all promised though that we wouldn't tell. We pinky promised."

Eddie nodded and looked over to your house. "I'll try this time. And if I don't confess then I'll try something different."

"Your gonna flirt with them." Wally's smug smile returned.
"I'm gonna flirt with them."
Eddie nodded.

"Good luck big guy." Wally patted Eddie's shoulder.
"Thanks" Eddie nodded.

Eddie then continued onto all his neighbors homes. He went to Howdy's, Sally's, Frank's, Barnaby's, Julie's, and Poppy's.
Everyone either gave him words of encouragement or a sigh and a pat on the shoulder.

Eddie wanted to save you for last. He hesitantly knocked on your door. Little did he know everyone was watching. "Think he can do it?" Barnaby whispered to his friends.
"Nope" Everyone said in unison.

Your POV:

I opened my eyes to see my ceiling. I turned and saw that one of my stuffed animals was on the floor. "Sorry" you mumbled. You picked them up and placed them back under the covers with you.

You turned to look at your window. 'Everyone's probably up now.' You thought. You yawned and got up.

"Agghhh! Okay! Time to get up." You said as you stretched.
(I'm a very loud and dramatic stretcher)

I got dressed and brushed my teeth. "Let's see what was I gonna do today?" Your thoughts were interrupted by hesitant knocking on your door.

"Oh? Wonder if it's Eddie."

Eddie's POV:

I hesitantly knocked on the door and as soon as I heard footsteps I began shaking.
"Cmon you're fine. You can do it." I tired encouraging myself.

The door opened and there they were. "I-I got...mail"
I stuttered out. 'FUUUUUUCK!!!'
I mentally screamed.

"Oh hi Eddie!" Y/n waved to me happily. 'God why are you so sweet?"

"Thanks for the mail." Y/n cheered. They took the box from my hand. "Good to see you." Y/n smiled.

'You can do it!' I mentally yelled. "Good to see you too"
I tried to lean against the door frame but failed and fell into their rose bush.
(I'm having too much fun writing this! >:D)