Chapter 64

Anna Faze.
May 18th, 2022.

"Cheers," We all hold our glasses up as Jeff talks. "To the new album and to whatever it brings Harry and Anna."

"Cheers!" We all say, with each other and tap our glasses together.

All of our team and some friends worked together on a somewhat surprising Harry and me dinner to celebrate the album that will be out in a little over twenty-four hours.

The past few days have been busy but not too crazy. Monday we spent the day with James shooting for his show. It was a lot of fun getting to shoot with James and the fans, they were so nice and funny. When Harry was doing things with James and filming, I was talking with them and getting to know them a little more. Hadley, she was one of the fans and also one of the girls who lived in the apartment as well. But she was so kind, I'm not sure if it'll be kept in the video but as everyone was looking around the apartment i had followed her to her room and she was so kind to show off all the things she had of harry and me and things from One Direction– she had one of the perfumes from the band, which shocked my hell out of me.

We had closed the door because we didn't want to share the moment, it was more to be a funny moment because I knew James would have somewhat judged the poor girl and Harry wouldn't really know how to react to it.

After we finished the day with them, I made sure to make a mental note to send them flowers as a thank you.

Then on Tuesday we spent most if not all day going over the setlist with Pauli and the band, since things were still being set up at the arena we just found a studio by the apartment and rented it out for the day. It went well, we got the setlist down and we added notes to places where things coil change day of or even during the show.

I was even able to practice my guitar part for our cover song on BBC1 for when we get to London.

This morning we did our interview with Howard Stern, it went as well as it could with him. I'm not the biggest fan of his, most aren't. Harry also got his lion ring back from it flying off at coachella, a few of our fans found it and were so kind to get it back to him. Our fans are truly some of the most incredible groups of people I know.

Tomorrow we're going on The Today Show and then to the private party for our album with fans to hear it all the way through for the first time, then a few hours later our album is out for everyone. I'm really proud of this album, when we were writing it the thought of it may never see the light of day. We had moved on from Fine Line and went right into Harry's House then we had the tour and now we're going back on tour. I just hope everyone likes the album.

My mind gets taken away from my thoughts from Harry nudging my shoulder. "You alright? You don't seem here at the moment." He asks. 

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking about how these next two days are going to be like." I say. 

Harry has been more of what we were at the beginning of last year, were both more touchy with each and more talkative. We've kept it hidden from others, it's like how it was when we were younger and first starting to try things out.

"You think after Peyton goes to bed, we could go for a walk?" He asks.

A small grin comes across my lips as I say. "Yeah, sounds nice."

"Just come to my room once she's asleep, yeah?" He says. 

"I will." I say.

Dinner went on for another hour or so. By the time we were all ready to leave, the paparazzi had found where we were along with a bunch of fans. There's always the chance of it happening, lucky the two agents, Edward, and Stevie were with us to help us through the crowd and into the car.