Chapter 52

Harry Styles.
April 1st, 2021.

After almost two years of working on this album and months of work with the music video, today is the day it finally gets shared with everyone.

It's just a couple more hours until it'll be out.

I've been nervous all day. I told everyone to do what they want today, since the video comes out today and we normally don't leave the studio after five in the afternoon. The video comes out at midnight Uk time, which is four in the afternoon for us I believe.

The employees at the Pleasing Office all decided to plan a little party for the release of the music video and to celebrate the new album along with the upcoming pleasing drop.

Anna is at therapy, I finished mine about an hour ago. I have about two hours to get ready and go pick her up, I stand in my closet and stare at the clothes.

Since I didn't have room in my luggage when Bode sent me a few of their new pieces last month, I left it here. I sift through the shirts that are hanging up, all of the pieces are beautiful, two of the shirts are short sleeves and the other three are long sleeves. I decided on a sheer long sleeve shirt that has hand sewn embroidered colorful daisies all over it.

I take it down from the rod and lay it down on the ottoman and go to the other side to find some pants to go with it. I end up picking some plain black trousers to go with the shirt.

I grab both of them and go out of the closet and over to the bathroom. I hop in the shower and do my normal thing, once I get done I dry off and put my purple robe on. I check my phone to see the time, I'm a little behind. Since I'm behind my schedule I start drying my hair and getting dressed.

It doesn't take much for my hair, it's getting long— not too long just how it does when I decide not to get it cut. After I finish my hair I start getting dressed, I button and zip my pants. Before I put my shirt on I rub some deodorant under my underarms then button the three middle buttons on my shirt.

I quickly brush my teeth before quickly heading back into the bedroom. I spray cologne all over my body, and put my gold cross necklace back on along with a few of my rings. I sit on the end of the bed and put my socks and white vans on.

I put my phone in my pocket and my other miscellaneous things I may need later into the day.

I don't think this party will go for long, maybe a little over an hour or two. Because once the video is out everyone will probably cheer for it and then everything will slowly start to die down.

I would love to go see Layla, since she is the first voice you hear in the song. Anna told me about her tooth and her promise she made to her. I think it broke both of our hearts being here and her not knowing, I know she has her own life here and needs to stick to her routine that she knows and is used to.

I merge onto the highway and check my blind spots as I do. Once I'm comfortable with the lane I'm in, I decided to call Josh.

After two and a half rings he picks up. "Hello."

His voice goes out through the car from my phone being connected to it. "Hey mate, it's Harry. How are you?" I say.

"Harry! I'm good, I'm good. How are you?" He asks back.

"I'm doing good. Listen, I was calling to ask if it would be okay if me and Anna come see Layla?" I know she's our goddaughter and she apparently asks and talks about us all the time according to Meredith, Layla's mom. But I still feel the need to ask to see her, it's the nicer thing to do. Me nor Anna like to show up somewhere uninvited.