Chapter 30

Anna Faze.
November 2nd, 2021.

You have a gift. A gift of songwriting.

I've been told that ever since I was given my first guitar, when anyone would say it, normally, I'd find it odd because I didn't make music. All these years later I still have it told to me and I smile like a little girl on Christmas seeing all the presents. Especially when it comes from Harry.

"Well, either way, ur the one who's better at it." He looks back down at his journal, grinning like a cheeky little kid.

"Are you flirting with me Styles?" I joke, we've "flirted" all the time. We find it funny since we both find flirting odd.

He stopped his writing and closed the journal— marking his spot with his pin. He looks up at me, letting the book fall to his lap, "well considering I've made you scream my name on many occasions and have you begging me for more," he took a second to think. "No. It wasn't, it's called ur sexuality frustrated with yourself. You can't seem to find someone to help with your sexual desires, so you talk like that." He cocks his head to the side.

I could feel my cheeks getting red, "No." I sat up more, "You don't get to play that card because we both know who was begging, pleading, to have sex in Jamaica. Yes, I may have gone through with it but, you, we're practically on your knees for me. When we both know you could've picked someone from that bar." I grin like he was a few moments ago.

Everyone who went to Jamaica all agreed to never talk about what they did or what happened after we left the Island. Both of us agreed to bury the many occasions that happened on that trip. There is so much unreleased footage from Jamaica, since we filmed the whole thing we only chose the appropriate clips to put in the behind the album video. There is one clip however of everyone toasting at dinner, then the next clip is the both of us jumping into water.

His eyebrows shot up in shock, he wasn't expecting me to go along with it normally I just take it when he uses that. "Oh, oh you went there.." I could see him run his tongue across his top teeth.

He has that look in his eyes like he did back when we were dating, a look of 'I'm going to fuck you senseless' I just found out he's been lying to me so if you think for even a second I'd fuck him right now, you would be very wrong.

We were sitting on the couch in the living room, we had a small breather in between shows so we've both just taken today as a chill day, even if we're still working on random things. I was sitting in the corner of the couch and Harry on the one end facing my right and I was facing the tv.

I still ask myself what came over me at this moment.. but I still don't know, it just... happened.

Even if I hate him right now for lying to me but I couldn't help to fuck with him. It's fun.

I push the covers off of me bringing my legs up, pushing myself up from the couch and walk over and straddle him. Before I sat down he moved his book, tossing it to the coffee table, his expression stayed the same, I lay my hands on his shoulders and sit a little more down into his lap. He moved his legs up holding me in place, he placed his hands on my hips.

"What are you doing, Faze?" He grits through his teeth.

I keep quiet. I lean down to his neck and start planting soft kisses, going up to his ear nibbling on his lobe. He lets out a low groan as I make my way back down sucking at the skin.

Making my way to his sweet spot, which just so happens to be right next to his ear. I stop as I get to it. And whisper. "I don't think I'm the one whose sexuality frustrated harry." His hands came to a stop from traveling up back.