Chapter 10

Trigger warning — panic attack.

Harry Styles.
October 12th, 2021.

She's having a panic attack. The whole meeting she was zoned out, I couldn't help but watch her as she ran out, I tried to follow her but was stopped. I don't know what caused her to zone out and send her into such a spiral that it's giving her a panic attack.

"Don't." Jeff says, grabbing my arm for me to sit back down.

"But she needs me. I have too." I fight against him.

He tightens his grip. "Harry, no." He said sternly.

I pry his hand off my arm. "I'm the only one who knows what to do! I'm going!" I snap.

He stands up. "Olivia is here, you can not go and help her. If that gets out then all hell will break loose!" He snaps back.

"I don't fucking care for Olivia. I care for Anna!" I shout.

"Sit. Down." He grits through his teeth. It's like I'm a child.

"No one speaks a word of this out of this room." Jeff said to everyone else.

I however did not listen to him once he sat back down— I ran.

"Goddamnit Harry!" I hear Jeff yell as I turn out the door.

I jog down the hall once getting to the end taking a left seeing her room in the distance I see Mitch outside her door.

I slow down as I get to the door. "Let me in!" I say somewhat out of breath.

"No." Mitch deadpans.

"Let me in Mitch she needs me she's having a panic attack!" I tell him.

"No she's fine you can't go in." He deadpans again.

"Mitchell– I swear to god!" I snap.

"Still no." He says.

"Harry, I said no!" Jeff yells from the end of the hall.

"I'm not a fucking child!" I yell back at him. He stops at the door to my dressing room and motions for me to go in. I give Mitch another look before dragging my feet over to my room.

Sarah Jones.

"Anna... hon, I need to breathe, okay?" I say to her calmly.

I don't know what happened in that meeting but whatever it was set her off. Seeing her like this hurts my heart but now that I know what I can do to help her it does somewhat ease the hurt.

I help sit her up with her back to the couch— she still has some strength in her normally she goes fully life less because all she's trying to do is breathe and all her strength goes to it. After I sit her up I look around to see her purse on the vanity; I grab it and tip it upside down her inhaler falls out I take it and go back over to her. I pull the cap off—.

"Let me in!" I hear Harry yell from the other side of the door. I made Mitch stand out there after she came back in the room knowing that he'd be running after her.

I softly grab her chin and put the inhaler inside her mouth. I wait for her to take another breath before pushing down and then once more.

"Is she okay?" I hear Mitch ask as he comes back in.

"Yeah, she's fine, just come hold her head." I say. He comes around me and sits next to her and puts his arm around her holding her up till she can do it on her own.

Harry Styles.

I'm being treated like a damn child. People trying to tell me what I can and can not do— god it's like the band all over again. After being yelled at by Jeff for thirty minutes straight he finally left. I still need to make sure she is okay.

Just as I was about to stand, Olivia came through the door. Groning out in frustration, I run my hands over my face up into my hair.

"God, I can't wait for this tour to be over with." She wines.

I hate myself for even asking. "Why is that Olivia?"

She kicks off her heels before coming and sitting on top of me, I quickly move her off. "So I don't have to keep seeing her around and we can finally have some time to ourselves." She snarks.

"What do you mean 'see her around'?" I questioned defensively.

"Oh come on, Hazz, you know you don't like having that girl up your ass all the time." She says. I fucking hate that name.

"Olivia, why are you here?" I ask.

"For the show of course. I have to support you." She said with puppy dog eyes.

I looked at my phone to see it was already seven— shit.

I throw her legs off me and quickly walk down to hair and makeup. The first person I see is, my Angel. She was sitting in the chair getting help with her hair she already had makeup on, even though she doesn't need it.

"Ahh there you are, come on." Ayae tells me. I do as told and go sit in the chair letting her do her thing. After I get changed into tonight's outfit and grab my in-ears and go out to where everyone is waiting.

"Okay, Harry, Anna are you ready?" Tallulah asks.

"Yep." I tell her and Anna just nods her head. Before Anna gets in the box she gives the baby back to Sarah and gets in. I wait till she is comfortable before getting in as well. We both give the motion for them to put the top back on.

I start to fidget with my rings. "Are you okay?" I whisper.

Bump.

Halfway to the stage.

I felt her grab my head and start to trace 'yes' on it. Before she pulled her hand away I took it, like she did with mine, and traced 'love you' on it. Just before she was about to trace something else the top opened.

And just like that the intro to golden starts playing and we're being lifted up on stage.

//

We got Sarah's pov!!

Happy reading!!