Chapter 34

Harry Styles.
November 5th, 2021.

I can tell she is getting to her breaking point. I've seen her like this before. She will get so absorbed in her work that she forgets about herself. I just hope she knows that she can lean on me if need be, and that she doesn't have to carry all of the weight and to let me help her carry it.

She has yet to say a word to really anyone since we landed. At this very moment I'm taken by her. Right after we got off the plane we had to attend a dinner meeting with one of the owners of Madison Square Garden. After this first round of American shows we're coming back again for the new album, the way I'm hoping it'll go is we start the new album, mixed with the others, once we start the European and UK part of the tour which will start the summer of next year. There are still a bunch of things to work out with it, we have still yet to even announce it.

The restaurant that we are meeting Mr. Dolan at is a very high end place. Meaning that we're going all out with getting ready tonight, it's a black tie only restaurant as well. We had some help from Lambert with getting ready, I'm dressed in an all black suit that has silver strips going down the jacket and pants. Underneath my jacket was a black semi sheer button down, same goes for my shoes just regular black dress shoes.

For Anna's outfit is absolutely breathtakingly gorgeous, she matched me perfectly. She was in a semi sheer black dress that has tiny round crystals all over the dress. The shimmering crystal mesh chain-like strap followed the enticingly sensual contours of the neck around to the top of her ass. It was an open back dress with a slit going up the back of it with a plunging v-neck. She wore her hair down and slicked back, she looked absolutely ravishing.

"Alright, my darlings, my work here is done. I wish you both the greatest of luck tonight," Lambert gives us both cheek kisses. "I will see the two of you in LA. Love you both." He grabs his coat, giving us one last wave before leaving.

I chuckle to myself at him.

"Ready?" Anna catches my attention.

"Yes." I smile.

"You wouldn't happen to know where we're going to meet him, do you?" She asked as I opened the front door and allowed her to go first.

I check for the key card in my jacket pocket, seeing that I had it I walk out behind her letting the door close by itself, "I'm not sure of the name, but I know it's in Seattle. So I know it's going to be somewhere good." I let her know.

As we waited for the elevator to come up I found myself staring at her.

"You know if you take a picture it'll last you a lot longer." She whispers as she stays looking forward.

I tilt my head to the side, "Okay." I say, I pull my phone out of my pocket and take a few steps back.

She was quick to whip her head to look at me, "what? Are you serious?" She anxiously laughs.

"Yes, I'm serious. Now please pose for me darling."

She huffed, "Harry." She warned me.

"I'll make it up to you later. I promise, after dinner we can stop for frozen yogurt." I offered it to her.

She stood there contemplating my offer. She took a few moments before huffing again and posed for the picture.

I took a couple of pictures of her all with different poses. As I took the last picture the elevator dinged, telling us it was here.

"Can I see them?" She held her hand out wanting my phone to see them.

"No, because you'll say they all look awful and delete them all. And all of that would've been for nothing, and you lose my offer for frozen yogurt." I put my phone back in my jacket pocket.