Chapter 17

Harry Styles
October 24th, 2021.

"What the fuck is this!" Olivia screams. I didn't even hear the door open or be unlocked, how the hell did she get in? Did she really go all the way downstairs and ask for a key to my room?

Anna jumped when she yelled and quickly pulled herself away from me. She was fast to grab her computer and water bottle before leaving. I couldn't even stop her. I watch her as she goes from view out the door.

"Why the fuck was in you room Harry!" Olivia yells.

I take a deep breath before looking at her. "We're just working on something Olivia." I calmly say.

"Working? Sure didn't look like it." She throws her hands up then they fall down to her thighs making a slap as they hit them.

"I hugged her! What's the big deal?" I fold my arms. She scuffed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"How did you get in?" I ask even though I know the answer.

"You gave me your other key." She says with a fake, sweet voice.

I unfold my arms and put them into my pockets. "Olivia I didn't give you a key." I state matter-of-factly

She awkwardly laughs. "Yes, you did."

"No I didn't, trust me I would remember if so." I walk a little more to her.

"Baby... you're just tired, it's okay if you can't remember." She says.

I ignore the comment altogether. "Question for you Olivia." I walk around her to the table and pick up the glass of water and take a sip of it.

I set it back down, I wiped off the excess water from my top lip, slipping my hand back into my pocket before gesturing to her to sit at the chair in front of me.

She happily does so. "What's your question?"

I smile to myself looking down. "Oh...Olivia." I look back up at her.

"Can you explain to me why..." I walk over to my duffel bag and pull out the polaroid that I had found back in New York and walk back. I place it down in front of her. "I found this on my living room floor and to go along with it a few others are missing and this just so happens when you were nowhere to be found?" I put both of my hands on the table and leaned down to her. "Can you explain that baby?" I mock how she said it earlier.

I leaned back in the chair folding her arms. "That's really bold of you to assume that because I didn't take your stupid pictures." She cocks her head to the side.

I raise my eyebrows and lean back off the table. "Oh?"

"Yeah... oh." She mocks.

"Then explain how you got a picture of me as a kid that only my mother has and it also happens to be one of the pictures that are missing as your lock screen?" I cock my head just like hers.

Her face falls flat and pale.

I give a big smile. "Get the fuck out of my room." I hissed.

She scrambled to get up— almost falling — just as she got to the door I said. "Oh and Olivia." I turned around to her. "I think it's best if you just smile for the cameras from now on." I devilish say pulling out a little recording device and holding out in between my thumb and forefinger for her to see.

She huffs before quickly running out the door.

Anna Faze

I get into my room and lean up the door. I catch my breath before walking more into my room, I put my computer and water bottle down on the table. I run my fingers through my hair before going over to the bedroom.

I froze.

There is a letter perfectly placed on the end of the bed.

That was something Matthew loved doing was letters, I had thousands of them from him they would say the stupid shit. I never thought anything of them honestly I mean I didn't necessarily like them I found them.. not normal, really odd.

I walk more to the bed and pick up the letter. On the front of it said 'my cutie girl' I turned it over to see in the corner over the envelope. I rip open the envelope and unfold the paper inside.

You're in Boston! I can't believe it. I didn't think it was true but it is, I hope you're liking it so far. I really miss you Anna. You've really got it made, you've got the big hotel room. you've got all these fans who adore you and boy do you have money... you have some much you don't even know what to do with. I do hope I can see you soon sweet girl, I miss you very much. I hope you don't mind I took something from you but I've given it back now, I didn't like the stress it gave me. Oh I do believe you've just walked in. I've gotta go now but hope to see you real soon.

– yours dearly, Matthew.

He was in my room. I look back inside the envelope to see a Polaroid— it's one of the ones that's missing. I turn it over '20'. I fold the paper back up and put it back in the envelope along with the Polaroid.

A shiver went down my back— did I leave the balcony door open? I quickly go and close it and lock it, I pull the curtains close as well.

He was in my fucking room..

Is he here in Boston?

How did he get the Polaroid?

I thought Olivia took them..

What's happening....

I reach for my phone out of my waistline— nothing.

Damnit I left it in Harry's room.

I grab the letter—

"Anna." I hear echo dreamlike through the room.

Fear took me over, I frantically looked around the room trying to find where it came from— the balcony door was open again I closed this damn door. What?

I fight with the curtain—

"No, Anna, over here." It did it again but this time it came from the entrance door.

I froze again— WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPING!

I dropped the curtains and picked the letter back and bolted to the front door.

I struggle to open the door— I swing the door open making a sharp left turn. I turn back to see if anyone was there— seeing nothing there— I meet with Harry's door and start parking pounding on his door.

"Harry! Harry, open the door!" I scream. I continue to pound on the door.

I feel like he is right behind me. I can't do this, I can't.

"Hey! Hey w—what's wrong?"

"He–he was in my room." I shove the letter to him.

"I fe—." I lean against the doorframe to try and catch my breath. "I feel like he's behind— watching me.. I know that sounds insane and trust me I feel it but the door to my balcony was open." I frantically try to explain.

"Okay, Angel, I need you to breathe, come in." He calmly said. I walk in as I run my hand through my hair.

There it is, my phone on the arm of the couch I huff to myself as I pick it up. "Where's Edward and Stevie?" He asked.

"I- I don't know." I haven't seen them since we got here.

"How the hell could he know where you're staying?" He questions himself.

"How the fuck did he get the one of the Polaroids?" He questions again.

"Olivia is gone shes—." He shakes his head. "You're staying here with me and we're going to tell people about this, you can't keep this under wraps." He pulls out his phone and starts talking to somebody.

I didn't have the energy to fight with him. All I want is to never go in that room ever again.

//

Happy reading!! :)