Chapter 59

Anna Faze.
April 23rd, 2022.

Harry and Zane are still filming for Harry's half of the interview. The film team got here around eleven this morning, I left them to do their thing and set up where they needed.

Since the crew was here setting up Peyton came into my room and buried herself in my bed as I got ready. I take a Long hot shower washing every inch of my body, I feel like a new person after that shower.

I do my regular routine after I get out of the shower. I add a little more to my skin care but that's about it. I finish up with some very light makeup and put my hair back with a claw clip in a half up half down style.

I didn't know what Harry had planned to wear for this interview, which isn't a big deal since this album is about feeling at home and being comfortable. My top is a forest green with a tie back and a square neck with elbow length ruffled bell sleeves. My pants are jet black somewhat high rise wide leg style, they hug my hips and upper thighs and flow out as they go down my legs. Lastly, my shoes are black high top converse that have a small platform to them— it's like what I'll be wearing on stage once the tour starts.

"It's time. We're here." Zane says with a smile.

"We're here." I agree with him, with the same smile.

We both stand back up to hug one another and sit back down.

"The last time we were together, it was on the coast for the second album and now here we are for the third." Zane starts. "How are you feeling, I know this is an odd way to start but what's going through your mind?"

I chuckle at how he's starting this. "I feel good. It's definitely different from the last album. We watched that album be its own thing really and with this one we actually get to show it off in person rather than them listening to it from their phones or whatever it may be." I say.

"Yeah. Having to cancel the tour and go into a straight lockdown, how did you get through that mentally— I know Harry mentioned the two of you spent a good chuck together during all of it." He says as he recalls Harry's words from his interview.

"Yeah we did. We did a part of it out here in California then we both went home and stayed at our homes for I wanna say five or so weeks before I went to London." I explain, I feel so comfortable right now. I don't feel like I'm a fish in a fishbowl.

"I will say it was challenging mentally, you know you turn the news on and it's a horrible thing and after another or you go outside for a walk and it's a ghost town." I add on.

"Yeah definitely, you drive down the 405 which is an entire state here and it's maybe you and one other car. It's a truly eerie feeling to see that happen." Zane says.

I nod along to his words. "And I consider myself extremely lucky to have been able to have Harry with me during it." I say.

"Harry had mentioned something just like that, he felt incredibly grateful to have you there. He said he leaned on you a lot during that time."

"Yeah, I'm guilty of the same honestly. We both took that time just one day at a time and tried our hardest to not stress about the next day." I say.

We continued talking more on writing the songs and inspired us for the song and where it was made.

"You surprised the crowd with a new song, Boyfriends. Which I have to say is an absolutely beautiful song. I have never seen a crowd go that quite like it did last night." Zane says.

I smile at his compliment. "Thank you. Well see I couldn't hear anything, so I didn't know what their reaction was, rather if they liked it or not." I explained.