A girl? ~ Niko pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Beautiful pass Hiori!" You patted the boy on the back and he sent you a smile as the two of you walked back to your places, the other team having the ball again.

As you looked at the two players, you could see the frustration on both of them but Niko looked more in despair than anything else and you cocked your head to the side in confusion.

Why is he so sad?

Did he forget that I said I wanted to play with him?

Does he not remember I promised I would play with him by my side?

You washed the thoughts away when the ball was kicked to Niko, you ran towards him and you made it extremely difficult, pretty much impossible, for him to do anything.

The ball kept going right, to left, back to right and then to left again before you stopped playing around with him and snatched the ball from his possession.

You ran down the pitch with speed that no one else could catch up to and you spotted Hiori pretty much right in front of the goal, you passed him the ball and he took the shot.

He smashed it into the net and scored you both yet another point.

:Score:

Team Red - 0
Team White - 3

"Nice shot! That was sick!" You praised your teamate and he giggled at you, patting your head as the two of you went back to your places.

The two teenage males in front of you were not happy and you didn't need to look at them to know that, you could feel the frustration and annoyance from all the way back where you were standing.

Takahashi had the ball again and he tried the same trick as before but it was Hiori who stopped him this time and he passed the ball to you, to which you gladly took.

The ball now being at you feet, you dribbled down to their side but stopped when Niko stopped in front of you, you smiled at the boy before kicking the ball above his head and sliding through his legs.

You caught the ball and pulled your leg back, kicking it with power and sending it into the net.

:Score:

Team Red - 0
Team White - 4

"One more and we win!" You held your fist out for Hiori and he fist bumped you before the two of you went on your merry way back to your side of the pitch.

As the ball sat in Takahashi's grasp, you waited patiently for Hiori's plan.

Takahashi didn't kick the ball to Niko, he kept it and attempted to get past Hiori but it didn't work.

Hiori took the ball with ease and started running up the field on his own whilst you stood back on your own side of the pitch, waiting patiently.

As the two boys, Takahashi and Niko, cornered Hiori, he locked eyes with you and kicked the ball as far as he could back down to you.

You smiled maniacally as you drew your leg back and smashed the ball with every bone and fibre in your body, sending the ball flying down the field and into the opposite teams goal.

:Score:

Team Red - 0
Team White - 5

That was the game, Hiori made his way back over to you and you watched as Takahashi patted Niko's shoulder with a smirk and Niko's face drain of colour.

Niko dropped to his knees and held his head in his hands.

You approached the two males and Takahashi looked at you expectantly, to which you scoffed and bent down to Niko.

Your hands cupped his face and lifted his head to make him look at you, his eyes were filled with tears and there were tears streaming down his face.

The sight made your heart ache.

You gave him a small smile before you placed your lips on his, he was shocked with his eyes wide and body stiff.

After a moment, you pulled away and looked at him, eyes filled with admiration for the boy as you stood up again and offered him your hand, he took it and you helped him back onto his feet.

"We choose you, Niko Ikki. Join our team" You told him with a sweet smile, tilting your head to the side slightly.

"M-Me? Why not T-Takahashi?" He was beyond confused as to why you wanted him over the other player and you chuckled at him and his words which only confused him more.

"Did you forget our promise? The promise that we would play together? Plus you're the better player anyway" You whispered the last part into his ear and you saw the corners of his lips turn upwards into a small smile.

The three of you left Takahashi on his own and you all made your ways back to your dorm room, you were hand in hand with Niko as the three of you entered the room.

You noticed there was one issue...

There were only 2 beds.

"Well, who's sharing then?" Hiori looked at the two of you and the two of you looked at each other.

"We can share" You sent Hiori a smile and he nodded his head before climbing into his new bed and getting comfy underneath the covers.

You were pretty tired yourself and so you also clambered into your bed and got comfy under the sheets before looking at a flustered Niko.

"Just come to bed. We can stay on opposite sides if you're uncomfortable" You suggested, to which the male shook his head and got into the bed with you, he wrapped his arms around you and cuddled you from behind.

A smile made it's way onto your face as you snuggled into the male beside you.

"I'm so glad you picked me" Niko whispered into your ear and it sent shivers down your spine, you turned around to look up at him.

"I will always pick you" You smiled before placing a quick kiss on his nose and snuggling into his chest.

You were comfy, safe and cozy, you fell asleep almost immediately in his embrace.

-

Here is a part two to the Niko part I uploaded a while ago!

I hope ya'll like it because I personally love it and think it's really cute so let me know what you guys think?

I love you all!

~Nana-Chan <3