🔞(45) my hand in your pants,🔞

It was the evening. And Tay was with his cup of tea and a bag of chips, seating on the dining, while seeing the sunset from the huge glass panel at his front. Earth too joined him with his cup of coffee and grabbed a chair. Bright went to wins as he was invited by wins dad for dinner, just because he didnt got the chance, not even once to fetish wins dad's cooking.

Hey you okay....earth suddenly asked while noticing tay's long face. He didn't got a time to speak with Tay these days as they all were busy with brights wedding and earth was also with mix.

I am okay....tay sighed and said.

Are you sure..cause I noticed you for couple of days now...and you seems to be out of your track...I mean...you are always out of your track...but this time...you are like more than your usual....earth teased at the latter and Tay just gave a narrow line of eye to him. Earth amused a little.

Sorry sorry....what's wrong...talk to me..earth asked again.

I don't know man...I just don't feel right these days...Tay said this time looking at earth, in playful tone but with a pinch of seriousness on it, which only earth could feel.

Why....there something bothering you....earth questioned.

My life seems to be complicated ...like I don't want somethings to happen but they always happen...and I want somethings to happen and they just don't Fucking happen...Tay sighed at the latter.

Okay...and...what else...earth asked. He knew asking why wasn't the matter in here. Earth wanted to make Tay to spill all his feelings first, and then to solve this out.

I feel so hot tempered these days...like one slight thing...I get furious like crazily...and I feel like I am being possessive and all...and I feel like my skin is burning and my heart of getting ripped out..Tay explained.

Yeah I know you got hit tempered recently...I saw how you raised your voice on me last week..just for eating you choclate...earth complained in soft.

Sorry man...you now I regretted it...and that's why I didn't waste a minute to say sorry to you....Tay said in begging.

I knew from that point onwards that you had something on yourself....earth explained and grabbed the chair next to Tay. He kept his hand on tay's shoulder.

You have the answer for all the questions you have right now...the truth is...you don't want to accept it...cause I see what you want...but it's only you can't figure it out...earth said and Tay looked at him with confuse.

What...you think I don't know...you think I am a fool eh...earth snapped Tays forehead and he cried in pain.

What are you even talking about...Tay asked.

Oh really mister....okay then...I can play this too....earth said.

I know you are in a lovey dovey thing with that professor....what his name...newwie or new ..yeah...that one..that guy..earth said and smirked in tease. That's eyes just got widened.

Don't tell me you stalked me you mother fucker....Tay snapped at earth.

Why should I stalk you...do you think the work I do in here currently is less for me....I know you are still going college...even when we abort the mission with love....I first thought you were going there cause you missed the place and you loved to learn and all that...but I was wrong...I got some pics from love's friends...and they were you two smiling and chatting and having drink together at the cafeteria...huh..you better go to hell and come again to fool me mister...earth rushed everything and Tay was surprised.

I mean...I...i....dude..like....it's not like that....Tay stuttered.

What me..I...it's not like that thing...it's what i said...you both are together...right...earth said.