(39)now. tomorrow. everyday.

****hey guys...i am back with a new update..sorry for the late update....i was sick for the past days and now only regain strength and flex...so anyways...there might be many typos in here..i will edit them on my second time reading..for now enjoy..comment..and like...and as i always...keep loving bright win....****

***image credits: i have no ownership upon the images. ***

The window at win's ward was opened, the light breeze came in, the chirping of birds reached their ears where bright and win was sitting comfortably on the couch, next to the window with their hands locked. The room was a full chaos but still they stayed low and decided to feel the moments they missed. Win laid his head by tilting his neck slightly on Bright's shoulder and bright on win's head. They were with shut eyes, feeling the warmth of each other and of the surroundings.

bright who flashed few minutes back, remembered how much pain win was in. he remembered win's fluffy eyes and thought how much of tears he might shed for these two days regretting about the things he did. bright was ashamed of himself. he first started this to protect win, but at end, he made all unsafe to win and also made him to the peeks of death at the most certain times. and he hated himself for that. 

"me and mikela..." bright started. win who was with shut eyes opened and stayed still while looking out from the window. 

"we were best friends...i mean...upto teens we were...like you know...best and shared everything we had...we met whenever grandpa and her dad had meetings at the company..we played together and all those things..we were happy.." win listened to all, without any sudden reaction. 

"but after some time..things tend to get change...with time...i knew that i was not the same person as before..i got matured..i knew the purpose and morals of life..i wanted to focus on myself...on grandpa..." bright paused. 

"but she didnt got it...and she thought that i was ignoring her and all that..." win looked at bright at that point. 

bright looked at win and tried to figure him out. 

"no..no...its not like what you are thinking...she was just a friend for me..." bright said and win gave a straight eye line where bright gulped down and started again. 

"but she thought more about me...i guess...it might be... my fault too..i mean.. i was overprotective about her in some cases...like after her mom's death...Mr. Francisco didnt that much preferred to stay back at home...and that made mikela to feel lonely i guess...so i stepped in for her..you know..." win who got bright's point got himself calm down and started again to be attentive. he laid back on Bright's shoulder and continued back on outside sight show plus listening to bright. 

"continue..." win said and bright new win was listening. he smiled for milli seconds and get back on story. 

"one day she confessed to me...saying that she liked me...but it was like...you know..kinda...not that kinda confession a person who would truly in love would do...you know..it was like... threatening or blackmailing kinda confession..." bright explained where he was driven back to his memory lane. 

"and what did you say...?" win asked by looking at bright. 

"obviously..no...i mean..she was...you know...she was just a friend to me...more like a sister sometimes...but never  as a person i could love or i could be committed into..." bright explained. 

"then what happened....?" win asked. 

"after me saying no...she was heartbroken...Mr. Francisco sent her to overseas for studies..." bright said. 

"she texted me after going abroad too but i ignored as i knew what her true intentions were..." bright sighed. 

"and after all those years..
i met her at the party...and that time..when she talked with me..i thought for a second...that she might have changed and probably found out a person she could love...but...things were never changed i guess..." bright said and win looked at bright.