(18) don't talk to me..

It was the next day where Tay bright earth and love were at the back row. They sat all together as they discussed yesterday. obviously this was not a scene that win thought and that eventually made win to feel changed on his heart. But it was actually the feeling of jealousy.

The 4hour lectures got over and it was the lunch time where the students got occupied at the cafeteria. All students were chattering laughing and giggling but they went pin drop silence when the gang of four with three handsome boys and one cute girl came into the cafeteria. It was obvious as bright screamed his lungs out on yesterday and that made the students to get scared on bright's precencse. He had this aurora which made students to fall in love with him and die off with fright at same time.

"What ..is he like in mafia now ..?" it was mix who asked while taking a bite of the burger he was having.

"I don't care about him or her..." win said with annoy.

Win remembered how he and bright called yesterday night. Bright's voice was still ringing on win's mind. the way he talked with me, that tone, the way he asked how I was doing, was all that....a lie, win thought. Is he practising with me so that he can flirt with love, win was immersed in his thoughts.

"Hey...you lost...?" it was mix who kept his left palm on wins shoulder.

"I am okay..."win said worried

"But your actions are saying something else.."mix said but win narrated down a smile.

"Hey..." suddenly bright dragged a chair beside win and got seated.

win was surprised for milli seconds where he remembered and understood Bright's intention of talking with him(win). Win suddenly stood up with silence and bright got surprised.

"Mix...I am not feeling well today...I gotta go..."

"Oii..what happened..you were just fine until now..." mix asked in amaze.

"But not now..gotta go.." and win escaped from the table where bright followed him back.

"Hey...are you okay.." bright asked by holding win's hand from back. Win suddenly snapped Bright's hand away in annoy.

"Don't touch me.." win uttered.

"Wha...what happened....?" bright asked in an upset manner.

"Please let me go...." and win took few steps front where bright again held wins hand form back.

"Win...tell me something...we were okay yesterday...why all of a sudden....?" bright asked and it was obvious that he was worried. But he didn't knew that win was too hurt.

He was hurt cause he didn't knew anything about what bright do. What bright unknowingly did,  created an aftermath on win's heart. He jumped on to many conclusions where at the end, he couldn't even differentiate what's real or not. He was so confused about this uncertain relationship they had.

"Just....from now on...we'll stop talking..." win finally said. He was too hurt to say but he was too scared to move on with this too.

"What ..what did you say..?" bright asked as he was worried. He knew that something was messing up win's mind. He saw win was in tears. He wanted to hug him and soothe him but as win didn't allow him to touch he stood still.

"Don't talk with me...don't come to see me...don't call me...don't come to the cafe or anything...please..I beg..." and win said. He had so much to bear but he couldn't stop his tears. Win was crying but bright couldn't do anything for him.Bright felt devastated. He had so many feelings inside but he didn't knew what to express. Bright just wanted to soothe win.

"Win...." bright said but win didn't want to hear anything. He just left. And bright saw win leaving turning his back on him. He felt as if he lost something so precious to him.

*********

Earth and Tay were at the dinning table waiting for bright to come. They always had a beer party at Friday night where Tay and earth arranged all, only bright was missing.

"Why is he taking so much time...?" Tay asked.

"Might be in a call...." earth said.

"But didn't you got any negative vibe today from him...I felt as if something made him pissed off...don't you think...?" Tay asked from earth and earth nodded a yes.

"Me too..." earth said.

"I guess..something...happened..I noticed him at the cafeteria with win..." earth said where they couldn't continue their conversation and bright came into the dinning table with his pyjamas on.

"Pour me a drink.."he said and sat on a chair.

"Yes sir...." and earth poured and kept at infornt. Bright gulped in at once and asked for another. He went like 20 shots in repeat without any break and earth and Tay was surprised. Normally he talks and laughs and chat about something when they drink. But today it was different.

"Sir...is there any problem...?" earth asked.

"Nothing..just pour me another..."

"No..sir..you had enough..."earth said with low voice.

"Pour me a bloody drink....!!!!" bright screamed and earth poured a one and kept at fornt.

Earth and Tay looked at each other. They were surprised with bright's behavior.

"Sir...don't mind asking me this...but you seemed to be not okay.." it was Tay who volunteered to ask.

"I am okay..."he said with angry voice.

"No you are not.." earth said casually and Tay looked at him surprised. Bright too liked annoyingly at earth.

"It's win... right..?" earth asked and bright stared at earth for few seconds and waited. He felt weak over the name. Why his name even make my self brake, bright thought. He silently bow his head and kept on the table.

"What did you do this time...?" earth asked. Bright was not ready to talk with anyone but he wanted to analyze the situation. He was drunk but he was full attentive when it come to win.

"I didn't do anything....it was fine..like...yesterday night even we talked... but nothing serious..it was just casual..and then at lunch today...I went to talk to him..but he was like..I don't know...suddenly told me not to talk with him .or either come to see him ..call him .and what not..." bright said with a pale face.

"Sometimes I don't know what to do with you two .." earth sighed.

"Didn't you try to call him...?" Tay asked.

"I tried after I came home...but his phone was switched off...." bright replied by gulping down another glass.

"Did you try on mix...?" earth asked.

"No...I didn't...I haven't got his number..." bright said and stood.

"Whatever man...I don't wanna talk about this man..please..don't ask anything about this again..I am going to my room..." and he went walking upstairs with wobbled steps. He was so drunk.

"I guess we have to do something...."Tay said by looking at Bright's condition and earth nodded.

"we have to talk with win...but first with mix..."earth dialed mix number.

"You have his number....oiii..earth you are so cute..."Tay pinched Earth's cheeks.

"Go to hell..."and earth snapped away tay's hands and the other line picked up the phone at the same instant.

"Hello..."earth said.

**********