(5) was it really him?

**Hey I am back with another chapter...so sorry for the delay with updating...I was really out from here for a month or so as I had my university finals to be done...I will keep you updated with chapters as I am finished with my academic work cause I am a free bird now..and no matter what..
keep loving BRIGHTWIN.!!!!!**

"so what's your major...?" bright asked after having a seat while resting his green unique coat on the hand rest.

"science..." win replied with no interest.

"hmm....interesting...so are there any favorites...?" bright wanted to get familiarize with him and feel comfortable but win was against it.

"nothing..." he said with a pale face.

"you know you look like a cute bunny...." it was bright who directed suddenly, where win was surprised and looked at bright with amazed eyes. win thought first that this guy had some mental issues but he didn't knew that, a line from a weird guy could make his heart this much flattered.

"what is your problem...i mean..why you act like this...do i know you....?" win asked with a frown and added frustration.

"i afraid you don't ...but i do...."

"what do you mean...?" it was win. he was not sure and he couldn't even remember when he met him. it was obvious that he felt the scent of him as familiar as that person he met at the bus but win thought it can't be, for obvious reasons.

"let me tell you a story...."

"oh please..i don't have time to your bullshit.." win frowned and tried to go where bright suddenly grabbed him and dragged him towards his body. with that drag, win ended up being on bright's lap.

"what the hell are you doing...leave me..." win tried to get over bight's grip but his grip was nothing but strong and powerful.

"you know...i love stubborn people...they tend to raise my expectations..." saying that bright went near win and stared at win's eyes closely.

"beautiful..."

"hah....?" it was win who was still trying to get out of the grip.

"you....you are so beautiful..." bright said silently but to be heard by win's.

win was not in the normal phase. he was not able to get over bright's aurora for some reason. he didn't want to stay but yet there was some force that making him to stay still and just to listen whatever the thing bright was saying to him.

"who are you...?" that was the single thing win could lent out from his mouth.

"once upon a time...a person called as B sat at the last seat of a running bus...." bright continued where win looked at him weirdly but yet attentively.

"suddenly another boy came and sat near to the person called as B...okay....?" bright continued.

"and then after few seconds B felt something clinging and touching his shoulder and so he checked...and then he found a cute little bunny looking guy resting his head on his shoulder..honestly at first he wanted to slack his head of his shoulder but...B was mesmerized with that person and for that matter he couldn't do nothing but just to let him rest..."

win thought the scene to be familiar. he remembered the scene from the bus but he was not yet sure.

"then suddenly that bunny looking guy was shivering and that person called B touched other person's forehead and checked and he knew in that instant that the other guy was sick...he then took his coat off and put it over the boy and made his head rest on the behind glass..." bright stopped and looked at win. win was so cute in Bright's eyes. his eyes were so like a bunny and his lips making a pout with a confused face made Bright's heart to be on fire.