(37) I loved you too much

****Hello brightwins...I am here with a new update..like and comment..there might be many typos...I will edit them later..I have no rightful ownership for the photos...*****

"Mikela...." win exclaimed.

"I thought you forgot about me...." mikela continued on dragging win's hair back where win had a difficulty in breathing.

"Ahh...I can see you have million of questions right now...." mikela said with a sarcastic smile.

She was right, win had many questions right now. As for the first, he didn't knew why out of all, it was mikela, what she had with him, why she is acting like this and what is this place, thoughts went wild on win.

"Poor you..." mikela let off from win's head with a force and stood up erect.

"But you should know my darling baby...." mikela said with a cunning twinkle on her eyes.win looked at her attentively still with millions of unanswered questions.

"You are in here....not because of me..." mikela showed herself.

"Its all because of ...mr.bright vachirawit chivaree....." she continued and win was startled.

"What....?" win asked in confusion.

"Yes...it's on him..not me..." she said.

"He couldn't obey my orders..." she turn his eyes away from win and looked fierce. Win was looking at her face very attentively.

"Fucking bastard...he broke my promise even...AHHHHH...." mikela shouted in anger and hit her heel on ground. Win got shocked with the huge thump.

"But anyways....I am okay now...cause i got you.." mikela came slowly towards win and grabbed him from his neck.

"And I am gonna enjoy your stay in here...." mikela said by hardening the grip. Win was chocking now with a red pulp on his face. His tears went overflowing. His eyes turned red.

He tried to get off from mikela by hitting her hands, but no point, he was low of energy.

"Don't worry..." mikela suddnely let off from her grip and win took deep breaths.

Cough...cough...

win continued on breathing in deep.

"I have no plans to kill you fast..." she said and took few steps back and asked a guard to give her a chair.

"You know...I feel like I am the king of the world now..." she said by seeing win in pain.

"I am really happy...but I would be more happy if I could kill that bitch too...bloody shit..." she exclaimed with a squeezed palm. Win was listening to her blabbering  but didn't got anything she said.

"Ahh sorry...you might not know who I am referring to... right...I forgot you..." she said with a cunning smile.

"Love..." she paused.

"rang a bell....?" she asked and win knew who it was. What she had with love, Why she is connected to all the people I know, win thought.

"Fucking bitch...lucky she went abroad....or I could kill her too..." she said as if she missed something precious.

"Actually you know what...you are lucky too...." she said again by focusing on to win.

"I wanted to kill you at the party...that day..where we first  met...remember....?" mikela asked and win was listening without any reaction.

"I was just going to shoot you...on your fucking head.." she said by taking her golden made gun and rubbing it's top.

"But thanks to another bitch who made the lights go off...i couldn't do nothing....but you know what..." she paused.