(11 and 12)cherish the moment!!!

here's to my dear readers...loved the feedback I received for the last chapters...so I decided to give u all a surprising long chap so you can enjoy at your hearts consent..

Read...enjoy..like..and comment... ### a mega chapter awaits(11 and 12 together in marathon)###

Bright was done with the shower and came in to the room wearing win's clothes. He found no one in the room so he nicely draped his wet towel on the rack and went in search of win.

"Win...." bright raised his voice.

"What...?" and there win was with a sandwich in a plate on his hand.

Bright smiled and went near him.

Win was shy for a bit after the steamy behavior bright showed up and he was embarrassed now to look at those fierce eyes.

"Here....this is the best I can make with what I have in my freezer..." win gave the plate forcefully to bright by neglecting Bright's eyes.

Bright was stroked for a moment when win gave the plate forcefully.

"Thank you bunny...." bright smirked by looking at win but win was still neglecting Bright's eyes.he thought that looking at the floor would be better.

"Eat and leave...!"win said.

"Don't you have manners or something....people just don't tell their guests to leave...." bright teased win.

"you are an uninvited guest...so technically yes... I can say so...."

Bright silently went and sat on the couch in front of the TV. It was not that much far from the kitchen.

"Mind if you turn on the tv....? "Bright asked by taking a bite of the cheese sandwich win made. This was a first for bright, eating a meal prepared by win.

"Uhh...god...!!" win sighed and put on the tv. 

He even don't know why he always do whatever bright says. Like win can totally neglect and ignore the things bright says. but he eventually did all. He felt all his senses were not with him when he was with bright.

"Do you want a piece...?" bright asked when win silently came and sat beside at the other corner of that couch. They were at a one pillow distance.

"It's only one....its not like you can share it...you will get hungry again..." win said.

"Here..." bright made the sandwich into half and gave one piece to win. Win looked at bright.he was amazed with the behavior bright was handling. win was guilt for ordering something which bright hated. 

"Thank you..." and he took it all in one bite. 

"Now what are you planning to do after this....?"win asked after he gulped all down his throat.

"One was shouting out loud... one minute before...asking me to leave from here...and that same idiot is asking what I am planing to do after now....what a dumb ass...!!" bright gave a finger thump on win's forehead. Win held his forehead with the pain.

"Oiiii.....!!!" win exclaimed.

"what i meant was... when are you planning to leave....?" win changed the way he asked.

************

Bright got into bed and win was at the sofa. Bright didn't want to leave win tonight. He wanted to stay with win. Though win agreed for him to stay, he clearly said to have their own boundaries at sleep, as win was little bit backward to stay closer with him after the incident he encountered.