(34)I can't defend myself...

*****Typing errors will be edited later...enjoy..like and comment..and keep loving brightwin...*****

When win entered, bright was already with his eyes closed, in a small mattress on the floor, it was cozy and comfortable as win felt.

"Where should I sleep now....?" win thought and rotated his head 360 to find a space where suddenly he noted a vacant sofa and went there and sat. He wanted to spread his legs and feel ease like bright but he couldn't just go and invade Bright's space. So he kept quiet and let his self adjusted on the sofa.

"Can't you sleep there....?" bright asked with his shut eyes as he heard everything which ran on wins mind.

"Umm...no...it's okay....I will manage...good night..." win had to lie.

"Come here...." bright said after opening his eyes and looking at win.

"No..I don't wanna bother you..." win said with his eyes fixed on bright.

"I hate to repeat myself..." bright said with a deep voice where win kept silent for a second or two and stood up and laid slowly next to bright but with few inches away. As the mattress was so small and as he had to keep a distance away from bright, he had move little bit out of the mattress and be laid on the floor too.

Win embraced himself by turning his back on bright, so to warm himself as the floor was cold. Bright noticed how win turned himself as a snow ball beside him and he assumed that it was cold on floor.

"Are you cold...win...?" bright paused but win didn't reply.

"Win...you hear me...are you cold....?" bright asked.

"Hmmm..." win paused. He didn't want to bright let know that win was weak and got cold. He wanted to show that he was strong but he couldn't as bright could read win as a open book.

"little bit...but it's fine...it will be okay..." win said.

"Come here...it's because you are sleeping on floor..." bright said where win stayed still.

"No no it's okay..." win said.

"What okay...come here..." bright suddnely pulled win by his waist and then shared Bright's sheet. Win was surprised and was flattered too with this gesture. His heartbeat fastened when his back hit Bright's chest. It is warm, win thought.

"Better...?" bright asked and win turned towards bright and raised his head slowly. bright looked at wins fluffy eyes and his skin beneath.

"My heart beat is getting faster..." bright thought.

"Umm...bright..." win scattered.

"Yes...?" bright said soflty by fixing his eyes on win.

"Can I...umm... hug you....?" win asked softly with a broken voice.

"No..." bright directed with a deep voice where win pouted and stayed still.

"Don't you have anything to ask me..?" bright asked by directing his eyes on the top roof.

"No...why...?" win replied softly.

"When i took a sip on cheating someone....?" bright paused and then win knew what bright was referring to.

"Ahh that..." win said softly.

"No...cause I stopped thinking about the things people don't say to me...I don't have any interest about those now...I try to live with the fact that I am with them and if they want me they will be with me..." win said in reasonable manner and that's where bright lost it. He knew win was in pain. But no one knew that bright was in pain more than win. He wanted to end this relationship with win that night, at the party. But times just made them to meet again. He hated his destiny which made him to meet win, again.