(13)don't make me to worry about you...

it was the next morning where bright woke up to a call from earth. win who woke up to bright's ringtone rubbed his eyes with a lazy face. he stood up and looked at bright. bright was searching for his phone. after few seconds he got it on his hands and answered. 

"yes...?" bright replied while letting gout a yawn. win softly pick up his sheets from the sofa and folded them nicely and put into the wardrobe. 

"WHAT....?"  bright raised his body with a loud scream. win shivered for the loud voice. win looked at bright.

"but..but...he told me that he will come next week...why all of a sudden...?" bright said. win was thinking to ask him or not or just wait until bright says himself, what actually happened. 

"did something bad happen..." win thought.

after yesterday win felt somewhat comfortable hanging around with bright. win remembered last night. how they cried up and silently went to bed and fell asleep. win thought how determined and courageous bright was to handle that much pain and accept the hard childhood, he had. win got to know that bright's heart was stronger than win. 

"okay,...i will come right now..just tell something until i come okay...or else i will be doomed..." it was bright who suddenly got up and folded the sheets while cutting off the phone with earth. 

"wha..what happened...?" win asked. 

"uhh...big problem....grandpa came...he told me that he will be there by next week...but i guess something got changed....." bright said with rush.

"so you are scared of grandpa...?" win said with smile.

"why not...ahh i will be hanged if i am not there by 10 minutes..."win laughed. 

"so there is some one who could make you scare...isnt it...?"

"no..."bright came closer to win. 

"there are two..." he smirked near win's lips and went to grab his clothes to change at the bathroom. win cleared his throat after bight went in. 

"why he always make my heart flatter...?" win murmured to himself. 

*************

win and bright were at the door. where win took his backpack needed for his uni and bright was waiting until win get done with his doings. 

"are you done...?" bright asked after his shoes were done. 

"yep..." and they went out side by locking the door. 

"are you sure you dont need a lift...?" bright asked.

"mister..i am not a kid...i can mange myself..." win said. 

"ohh...i forgot...." bright smiled. 

"then i am going...." bright said and win nodded. bright few steps in front and stopped. 

win looked at bright who stopped and turned at win. 

'what happened...?" win asked.

"did you forget something...?" win asked. 

bright came near win and stood few steps away. 

"take care...dont get sick...dont make me to worry about you..." bright said with concern and brushed win's hair.

 win went backwards slowly as he was shy to bright's action but it was true that win felt something over the line, bright uttered. he fell as in like bright truly cared about him. he wanted to believe in bright and cling on him as bright did with win. but he was scared to do so.