(31) I was jealous

Win, mix and bright waited at the lobby where Tay and earth went to the reception for check in. They were not far from city but was far from noises and people, more like forestry area. Win always wanted to feel the vibe of peace and silence with his most loved people and today he got the chance though bright didn't show any interest towards this.

On the way too bright didn't utter a single word where only mix, Tay and earth giggled and talked for long, win just nodded yes and no for their questions

On the way too bright didn't utter a single word where only mix, Tay and earth giggled and talked for long, win just nodded yes and no for their questions. bright didn't want to go for the outing but he couldn't stay without worrying after grandpa also insisted on going. Bright is practiced to say yes to grandpa and thats why with lot of thoughts bright said yes to the outing. But however he didn't took his personal squad as he didnt wanted any special eyes on him.

"okay we are done with the paper work...you guys can choose any room and freshen up...." earth said where bright stood up first and went in search of a room. win stood up and waited until mix catch up.

"you go...i will catch up with you later.." it was mix who said once he noticed that win was waiting for him to come.

"okay..." win said and took steps slowly following bright in search of a room.

"will they be okay....?" mix asked once win went.

"they will be fine...we just have to go according to the plan...." earth said where mix and tay nodded a yes.

the hotel was as of cottages, separately. bright went in search of a good one but he saw that win was following him.

"are you lost....?" bright asked.

"uhh...nnn..no..." win stuttered.

"then why following me...go and find a room away from mine..." bright said and fasten his steps and finally came to a room and opened the door while closing it with a loud bang.

win skipped a beat for the loud thud of the door. but he couldn't process what to do next as he was drawn back due to a phone call from grandpa.

"hello..." win said.

"ahh...yes...grandpa...did you see the pictures i sent you....this place is really beautiful....i never thought in my life i could come to a place like this...." win said in smile.

"ahhh...b..right...umm...he is...umm..." and suddenly bright opened the door and grabbed the phone.

"hello grandpa..." bright replied while directing his death stare at win. win gulped in afraid. bright was listening to all the conversation with win and grandpa and he didnt wanted to make grandpa get worried.

"yeah yeah..everything is okay...." bright said.

"yeah... tomorrow evening or day after tomorrow morning probably..." bright continued.

"ahh them..i dont know...i just came by leaving them at the lobby...i mean... i came with win...i came to search for a room..." he lied where win looked at bright when he knew that bright was lying.