(3)are you okay now!

it was the next morning and win was already with his black denim and white collar shirt tucked in, with casual snickers with his back pack on. he texted few messages to mix saying that he was on the way and was planning to have breakfast with him at the uni cafeteria. 

it took nearly 15 minutes or so for win to get to uni, luckily he was not so far away. with the first two three steps he took into the uni he met mix and went into the cafeteria.

"are you sure there is no such thing called as that....?" it was mix who took his french fries on mouth and asked.

"yep...i really like searched it fully but none....nothing about BVC clothing but there were few links in rex clothing..." it was win who responded. with the day he passed yesterday he had this clear doubt on the brand and the clothing name which he didn't even heard with the little knowledge he got from his dad. 

"but why so insecure about that..i mean it was just a coat..and anyways...even you found him...he won't even remember you....what  a waste..." mix mocked. 

"yeah..it might be true...but i want to talk with him like even for few seconds...like he did something that touched my heart..he cared for me...so yeah...i was touched..." win explained and took his burger. 

"whatever....ahh...glad i remembered now..."

"what...?" win asked.

"have you filled the form on the seminar...?"

"which seminar...?"

"god win...are you really in this world...its an astronomy seminar..don't you remember the professor asked us to join if we interested in the field...?"

"ahhh..yeah..yeah...its good you remind me about it..i was totally in dark..lets finish that first and then go to lecs..okay...?"

and mix nodded and they get back on eating. 

************************

"sir...." it was earth at bright's room, near his bed.

'earth..please not now..." it was bright who cutely whined and earth chuckled for that.

"are you laughing at me...oiiii..." it was bright who responded in a cute way where earth laughed more. bright then threw a pillow at earth and earth caught it instantly. 

"fuck you..." it was bright. earth knew how he behaved when he was not in professional mood. he was just like a friend who curse you no matter what you do. 

"sir you have to wake up now..grandpa already came..and he is ready..." and earth couldn't finish his sentence cause bright was wide open and was already out from his bed. 

"why didn't you say grandpa was here...?"

"i just told you..."

"no...i mean before..."

"ahh...sorry...i want to see your reaction sir..." earth laughed. 

"haaha haaahhaaa...very funny....now get out..i will come..." and earth went out laughing. 

after a hour or two bright came with his black suit and pointed shoes as he remembered the work for today. earth saw bright and went near him where tay also came from another side and accompanied earth. 

"good morning sir..." it was tay.

"good morning tay...." bright replied. 

"sir... grandpa is at the kitchen...."

"what the hell is he doing at the kitchen..?" saying that bright and other two went  to the kitchen. 

and when they meet their steps at the kitchen, it was all a mess. the kitchen was with full of smoke, vegetables and fruits were everywhere fallen, dustbin was fully packed, clothes were everywhere and dishes were uncleaned. it was all a mess where bright was astonished with the view he got.