(30)we are going

Hey brightwins.....I am so sorry for late updates....honestly I was not busy these days but was addicted to a kdrama called 'tomorrow'. Go and watch it. Sorry if you guys were waiting for the chapters..I git so many dms...I am so sorry...but here I am....read..comment..and like...and keep loving brightwin...

bright knocked on the door that was closed, it was grandpa's room. and as an immediate response a bodyguard from inside the room opened the door for bright. the bodyguard bowed to bright where bright went in and saw grandpa sitting on his favorite seat, next to the window with a book on his hand.

"you asked for me grandpa....?" bright asked and went near grandpa where grandpa who was out for a second from the real, came back, in reaction to bright's voice.

"ahh yes...sit down..." he aksed and bright dragged a chair and sat near grandpa.

"let us have the room..." grandpa ordered the bodyguard at the door where he bowed and went out by closing the door. bright knew it was something important, for sure.

"so....?" grandpa said once the door got closed.

"so...what...?" bright asked as he didnt knew what grandpa was asking to.

"how's win....?" grandpa asked and bright's eyes shifted away.

"i dont know..." bright said.

"what do you mean by you dont know...he is in here right...so...then..?" grandpa asked with a bit of annoyed voice.

"i dont care of people who came uninvited...." bright said. and grandpa noticed how bright's eyes were never on pace. he knew bright was lying.

"i got to know that win wanted to go somewhere with you..is it true...?" grandpa asked.

"how do you know about it...?" bright's eyes came back to direct with grandpa.

"win told me about it...." grandpa said.

"if grandpa knew already.... why wasting time to ask me again....?" bright was now bit annoyed.

"i know why you are doing this...but he only asked for two days right...so...dont be rude..."

"please..grandpa...we both know what are the consequences of this...so why are you making this hard for me...?" bright asked.

"bright...dear.." grandpa sighed.

"okay...you might be correct...but how could you say no to him...like do you know how much he begged me so that you would say yes...i couldnt say no to his fluffy baby skin..i dont know how you do..." grandpa said. and bright threw a little smile along his lips.

"you dont know what i am going through....no one really knows..." bright said with that painful smile.

"take tay and earth with you....they will protect you two..." grandpa said.

"or take a full squad if you really want...i will arrange everything you need..." grandpa said.

"grandpa....please....you know...i cant..." bright disagreed and stood up in reaction.

"bright...." grandpa said where bright stood still without any movement.

"you cant live in afraid of people even when you didn't do anything wrong...." bright turned towards grandpa and waited without any reply. grandpa came near him by walking and placed his left arm on bright's shoulder.

"you cant change the fact that there are people who wants your best...who loves you...and..win is someone who needs to be with you...and you don't have any right to grab that happiness away from him..." grandpa said.