(25)sai'le de'cruz

hey bright wins....how all are you doing...i hope everyone's good...but if not..dont worry...everything will be okay...be positive and confident you will gee through this...and keep loving bright win...and keep adding bright and all who is now infected with covid on your prayers...lets pray for their healthy well being...

and sorry for late updates...i really got like tons of DMs...and i couldn't even reply some..sorry about that...i will try to update more often..but cant promise...i really find less time to  breathe even...just kidding...but kinda in that feeling..so yeah...i will try to update...then enjoy reading...and keep loving bright win....

two months went and nearly everything was back in phase. win continued  going college and working at pizza shop in evenings, hanged out with mix, completed his missed notes and studied hard. he tried to lived up to the maximum without worrying anything else. 

bright on the other hand was too, came out as a new version. he turned out to be more hard, arrogant and introvert type AGAIN.  he always gets frustrated for little things even where everyone who is around him is now more in care not to make bright angry or annoyed. even grandpa thinks twice before talking with bright nowadays. however, bright,tay,earth and love moved to a VIP class by making them separated from the rest of the class where win was included. it was an order from bright where tay and earth took a helping hand from grandpa's contacts. 

and as far as concerned with tay and mix, they never met again but they made their connection powerful through small text messages. just a hi, good morning made their day. but no matter what, neither of them asked what happened between bright win cause earth himself didnt knew what happened. and never asked from bright either. so mix never forced or dare to ask even. 

and as for tay he mostly hanged out with love. no matter what happened, they all three came here for their job in protecting love. however, as it went by, love turned out to decide on going abroad and move in with her step sister at Canada. she wanted to give up on her degree as it was his dad who asked to move out the country due to the family security concerns. the whole family  of her is planing to leave. and that eventually means, that bright too will have to terminate his job of protecting love. 

"so you really going....?" it was tay who asked from love who was seated next to bright. bright was busy with a magazine on one hand and a chocolate fudge on the other hand. he didn't showed any concern over what tay and love was talking. cause he nearly neglected everyone's conversations for the past few days. 

"yep...i am planning..it is hard in here..and anyways...i cant be in debt to you for my whole life time..." love said with concern. 

"its not a debt...you are our sister..so we brothers should protect you..that is our responsibility..isnt it...bright...say something will you....?" tay asked from bright where bright looked at love fro mili seconds and stood up. 

"bright..what happened...?" tay asked. love looked at tay and then at bright with concern. 

"be safe...." bright just rushed with a low voice and threw the magazine away and went out of the class where earth went right behind him. but earth couldn't follow bright very far as bright stopped earth from following. 

"i need to be alone..." bright ordered with a low voice and earth bowed in command. earth always go behind him and ask what wrong and will comfort him, but now he wanted to let him soothe himself and for that matter earth knew that bright was trying to coming back to normal. 

ding!

it was a message from mix. 

mix